• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A Message From Adam Carriker

take this for what its worth adam, your presentations / delivery was significantly better by the end of your run, im making no judgement on the first few, god knows it couldnt do it, but man did it/you really get better, and quite quickly, good luck brother, and good health to your family.

I got up this morning and the first thing I see this. Then I see we had a de-commitment.

Should of stayed in bed.

But seriously, good luck to Adam. Always enjoyed his commentary.

@Adam Carriker you will always hold a special place in the Huskerthom house hold. Your assistance in getting Spence out to talk to the kids last spring will never be forgotten. You are the man.

Funny fact. The red curtains behind you. We have the exact same ones. LOL

Something big must be happening. This is sure getting retweeted a lot by coaches, players and recruits. Good luck Adam, always looked forward to the Chronicles.

Last edited:
Good luck Adam.

Thanks for being a great part of the DE history at NU.

I have always enjoyed watching the studs we have had at that position, starting back in the days of Willie Harper. Great players, too many to list at that spot for NU. Maybe my favorite was George (The smiling Assassin) Andrews. Gotta throw him a bone, so to speak.

Thanks again and I look forward to your input, wherever you may be headed.

Good Luck, Adam! Do you still plan to hand out a champion's belt to the NU player of the week?

4bedb630eb3f3_163813b.jpg
I will be having a player of the game/player of the of week interview every Tuesday, starting after the first game that will continue throughout the season. Keith Mann with the Huskers media department wanted to steer clear of the belt just to be sure and be safe with all of the NCAA rules.

Great pic by the way!

@Adam Carriker you will always hold a special place in the Huskerthom house hold. Your assistance in getting Spence out to talk to the kids last spring will never be forgotten. You are the man.

Funny fact. The red curtains behind you. We have the exact same ones. LOL
It was my pleasure to help with Spence, and I think he really enjoyed it too!

As far as the curtains, they're pretty nice looking. My wife picked them out...of course.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back