• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A Message From Adam Carriker

WOW!!! Bummer. But, I am really glad to hear that you are continuing your show. I will have to find it and subscribe as I truly enjoyed every one of your podcasts. Best of luck to you and your family and your show in the future Adam. I am looking forward to more Carriker Chronicles soon. All the Best.....
GO BIG RED!!!!
Throw%2520Them%2520Bones%2520Skull%2520Blackout%2520M%25201920%2520x%25201408%2520Motorola%2520Xoom.jpg

Good Luck, Adam! Do you still plan to hand out a champion's belt to the NU player of the week?

4bedb630eb3f3_163813b.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to see you go, but it was great having you as part of the site/forum and really enjoyed the view you brought to the new coaching staff and future of Husker football.

Take care and all the best!

Loved hearing your insights into the Huskers, Adam! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap: Rest assured you will be sorely missed on this site. Wishing you nothing but the best for you and your family in the future. :nod:

Adam, best of luck in your future endeavor! Thanks for all you have done for Nebraska, both off the field..............and on!!! You were a stud, my good man!!

BTW, my license plate, for almost two decades..............BLKSHRT

Heck, it has been two decades, plus!! :throwbones::to::Blackshirts:

God bless..................and.......GOBIGRED!!!!

Last edited:

WOW!!! Bummer. But, I am really glad to hear that you are continuing your show. I will have to find it and subscribe as I truly enjoyed every one of your podcasts. Best of luck to you and your family and your show in the future Adam. I am looking forward to more Carriker Chronicles soon. All the Best.....
GO BIG RED!!!!
Throw%2520Them%2520Bones%2520Skull%2520Blackout%2520M%25201920%2520x%25201408%2520Motorola%2520Xoom.jpg

Hey, HHS, love the Sig!! If you don't want to share it, let me know. I have always been a Blackshirt advocate. In fact, the last 2 decades, my license plate has been: BLKSHRT !!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back