• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 Star WR Jamire Calvin is 'N' (Huskers up to #17 in Scout Team Rankings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is awesome, truly awesome. Congrats Jamire, we are so happy to have you. :Corn2:

This can't be an easy time for his mom. But I'm confident that she will find out in time that this was the best decision for her son. Our family made this same decision about 5 years ago and have come to realize that sending our child to Nebraska was the best decision we could have ever made.

GBR!!!
After seeing Diaco, she is all"N"!

I have to say, this is a great line from Sam's "5 Takes" on Calvin:

5. Nebraska’s quarterbacks better get their arms ready. Yes, the Huskers will strive for balance. But let’s not kid ourselves: You don’t bring this steak to campus and then serve it as a side dish for four years.

:nod:
4 Wide for Life

Well, thank you!

images
Stupid autocorrect

Outstanding!

Welcome to Nebraska, Jamire! I appreciate you and your family making this stretch. I'll bet somehow it works out great for all of you in the end. I wish all of you the best!

Go Big Red!!!

By my count NU has 10 recruits they are pursuing for 5 -6 more positions....all are vey good additions.....Very happy Jamire made his decision ahead of them. This class should be a blast to watch in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back