• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-star LB Nick Henrich is N (Consensus 4-star) Update NE Gatorade POY

Two for sures:
Thomas Grayson will get one for sure, he is still a 2 star 5.4... he will be at least a 5.6 if not a 5.7. He may decommit but who knows.
Tony Fair is only a 5.5 and a JUCO AA, he will be at least a 5.6 when all is done, but should be a 5.7/5.8

1-2 of these guys:
Newsome 5.7
Newsom 5.6
McCaffrey 5.7
Lynn 5.6
Anderson 5.6
Are you going to the scrimmage tomorrow and if so, do you think you can report anything (even broad strokes...maybe your projected depth chart)?

Relative to other LBs as of late, his read, react, attack, tackle skills have improved that much more relative to the other LB competition out there. All thanks to his new mindset : be Ruud

Nice!
One of my favorite D “chants” was the Ruuuuuuuuuuuuudd by the crowd when they cleaned up the ball carrier! My wife literally thought we were booing and was slapping me telling me how rude I was being and I was was like Ruud, yes I know why are you hitting me?! :Lol:

Nah... I probably won’t go to anymore until the season starts. They want things pretty locked down at this point and I can’t help myself giving info lol.
I can respect and hate your self control in staying home!

Hopefully with so many players going at least a little gets out. Always appreciate your info. Thanks.

Nah... I probably won’t go to anymore until the season starts. They want things pretty locked down at this point and I can’t help myself giving info lol.

Lol, that would be tough to not talk about what you see. I was hoping to hear about some of the one on one matches - like is there a dB that gets Morgan going or a te and lb that really battle it out etc. I guess, I see that as a possible signal as to who is rising up as leaders in their position groups and team. So if a o lineman and d lineman match up that have been stepping out to lead - naturally neither is going to want to yield and the competition I would think would be fierce. I’m not talking skirmish after the play per se, but just the mere one on one matchup during play where neither one is willing to yield. Signs pointing back to the mantra that the games were easy, it was going against our own d or o that sucked. I know we may not get to that in year one or so, but sparks can flame a fire!

Obviously you have 3 or 4 individuals in mind that you believe will get a positive bump. Are you comfortable with identifying them? And for each, why the up bump?

From three to four-star...Quinton Newsome and Ronald Thompkins for sure. Luke McCaffrey if he has a strong senior season. JMPO

Last edited:
Two for sures:
Thomas Grayson will get one for sure, he is still a 2 star 5.4... he will be at least a 5.6 if not a 5.7. He may decommit but who knows.
Tony Fair is only a 5.5 and a JUCO AA, he will be at least a 5.6 when all is done, but should be a 5.7/5.8

1-2 of these guys:
Newsome 5.7
Newsom 5.6
McCaffrey 5.7
Lynn 5.6
Anderson 5.6
Thanks ***.
I appreciate all you guys out there that are the providers of information, insight, and wisdom.
I on the other hand are one of the consumers of information, insight, and perhaps wisdom if my brain is in the mood to function above idiocy.

Last edited:

From three to four-star...Quinton Newsome and Ronald Thompkins for sure. Luke McCaffrey if he has a strong senior season. JMPO
And to you Sir, also Thanks. I will regurgitate my words to *** :
I appreciate all you guys out there that are the providers of information, insight, and wisdom.
I on the other hand are one of the consumers of information, insight, and perhaps wisdom if my brain is in the mood to function above idiocy.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back