• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3* ATH/WR Jamie Nance is N Update: Bumped To A 4* By Rivals

BOLDED: Hope that is not true unless you're talking about this year and next. NU can bring in the 4-5 stars becasue we've done it in the past. Hopefully Coach SF will succeed here like he did at UCF and we'll attrack those blue chippers that we need to compete at the playoff level. I want him to succeed like he did a UCF and we'll see soon enough.

I haven’t looked but has Nebraska ever had a recruiting stretch like OSU and Bama are in the middle of right now?

BOLDED: Hope that is not true unless you're talking about this year and next. NU can bring in the 4-5 stars becasue we've done it in the past. Hopefully Coach SF will succeed here like he did at UCF and we'll attrack those blue chippers that we need to compete at the playoff level. I want him to succeed like he did a UCF and we'll see soon enough.
We have never done it at the same level as the Bama and OSUs of the world. We will get 2-3 4 and maybe a 5 every class. Other than that it will be 3 stars. That is good enough to win it all with the right coaches.

Well, we can win a a lot with less than 5 star players, for lots of reasons. But winning it all will be a once in a long while thing, in my opinion. Saying we did it in the past is like saying coffee at Starbucks should be a nickel. OK, let's all agree it should. It doesn't set the price just because we agree.

I think we are going to have very good teams under this coach and staff. That will be tremendous. I personally am not going to decide that success is only measured in championships. We'll win some, and maybe now and then be in the running for a national championship.

This recruit looks as though he can help us get to be a tremendous team. That's good enough for me. Welcome aboard.

We have never done it at the same level as the Bama and OSUs of the world. We will get 2-3 4 and maybe a 5 every class. Other than that it will be 3 stars. That is good enough to win it all with the right coaches.

According to 247 Sports Bo was able to bring in 7-9 four star recruits in a 3 year period:
https://247sports.com/Season/2011-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

2013 = 7 four stars Bo
2012 = 8 Bo
2011 = 9 Bo

I think Coach Frost can do that too, hopefully better.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back