• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked .

Status
Not open for further replies.

i havent complained one bit about this!
Great to hear. I Never said that you specifically were one of the people I was talking about did I?
all i said was i personally dont think this game is as interesting as it could have been if oklahoma st was playing in the game. i personally make a judgment call on how to spend my own time just like everyone else and because im busy my time is valuable to me. if the game peaked my interest more i would watch it, this rerun does not peak my interest and i feel like there will be many fans of college football that will not watch this game or at the most tune in and out. far cry from complaining or whining my freind! which ever team wins is obviously the national champ but imo nothing changes unless one of the teams wins easily because if LSU barely wins we know the same as now, they are barely better than Alabama and if Alabama barely wins its a wash between the two games since we will never know who would win the third game. To be perfectly honest if it comes to these teams splitting the two games i feel LSU is being slighted because it would be very difficult for any team to beat any top five team twice in one year even if they are better but a loss in the second game doesnt necessarily mean they arent as good, what does LSU have to do to prove they are better than Alabama ? i assumed thats what they did the first time. Alabama has an edge in this game as far as im concerned due to motivation from losing the first time.
Ok.

How often have you played a contest or match the day after 2 of your fellow colleagues died in a fiery plane crash?!

I've had the good fortune of having not to deal with this situation.
To settle this I think you need to go rent a plane and crash it. After that, strummer and I will play connect four 57 times to determine a winner and publish our results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back