• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest question. Do you understand the difference between a regular season game and the national championship game? Who was the champ in '96? Was it Florida St who won the REGULAR SEASON game? Or was it Florida, who won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game? How could Villanova claim to be champs when they lost two out of three games to Georgetown?

Yes, UB, I do. I was saying it tongue-in-cheek, but forgot the wink! ;) It was my way of saying I would like to see Okie State get a shot at LSU to see if one of the better offenses, if not the best, in CFB was capable of moving the ball at their normal pace against one of the better defenses in CFB. :) To me it would be more exciting to see a team all about offense facing a team who is mostly about defense play rather than two very good defensive teams play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back