• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 4* OT Reece Attebery

at the very lI geast a full frontal Nebraska light display on your residence 24/7
I guess I exaggerated a tad. I live on the Lakewood/Littleton border. He lives in Centennial.
If somebody gives me his address. I'll drop off a VHS tape of the 98 Orange Bowl on his front door step.
Either way, he'll scratch his head and wonder what to do with it....maybe go on Craigslist and see if anybody is selling a VHS player.

I guess I exaggerated a tad. I live on the Lakewood/Littleton border. He lives in Centennial.
If somebody gives me his address. I'll drop off a VHS tape of the 98 Orange Bowl on his front door step.
Either way, he'll scratch his head and wonder what to do with it....maybe go on Craigslist and see if anybody is selling a VHS player.
close enough, front range

Make sure not to drop off the wrong recording!!!

You should come to the ColoMaxer meetups.

This was my thought. If we could get 10 4* OL in one class you do it. (OK maybe not 10 but you get the point.)
I agree with you and RR that we cannot have enough Big/Good Hogs, but are we going to have every coach on staff hang out in his living room ?
Every great team usually has a great O-line, and I seem to cherish a great O-Line guy now more than any guy in the backfield because the backfield can rarely do squat without the guys in front to do their jobs the right way.

Maybe I should eat my words. If you give me his address, I'll make the full court press. :thumbsup:

You should come to the ColoMaxer meetups.
I behave pathetically in front of an audience when my team tanks. Likewise I behave pathetically in front of an audience when my team pulls out the miracle. Either way, I turn into the Tasmanian Devil when I watch my team play, and it's all way too animated and all way too embarrassing.

I behave pathetically in front of an audience when my team tanks. Likewise I behave pathetically in front of an audience when my team pulls out the miracle. Either way, I turn into the Tasmanian Devil when I watch my team play, and it's all way too animated and all way too embarrassing.
I've never met you, but I somehow find your self-description to be incredibly believable,... and now I REALLY want to see you watching a game. You should do one of those YouTube videos where they film you reacting to what you're watching. If you're going to go crazy and break stuff, you may as well make some money off YouTube by filming it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back