• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 4* OT Reece Attebery

BigRedDave

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Huskers make the top 5 for 4* OT Reece Atteberry from Centennial, CO. Visited for the Spring Game and CU game last year.

Not sure he plays OT in college. I like him on the inside, nice looking center prospect IMPO. With that, seems like everyone is looking up at Ohio State on this one. Notre Dame probably running 2nd.

Not sure he plays OT in college. I like him on the inside, nice looking center prospect IMPO. With that, seems like everyone is looking up at Ohio State on this one. Notre Dame probably running 2nd.
This is a battle that will be a measuring stick to see how we our recruiting is stacking up against top tier teams..... IF we would happen to win against OSU in October it could be a turning point and help propel us into an excellent position for this kid. These will be the types of situations we need to win to regain top tier status.

With Corcoran pulling the trigger me thinks the offer is still out there but not the full court press for this kid.

This was my thought. If we could get 10 4* OL in one class you do it. (OK maybe not 10 but you get the point.)

Five

Yeah and he is in the 500 mile range not to mention we have snagged Domann, Stoll, Wildman, McCaffery and Lynn out of Colorado the past three of the past four classes.

Getting Corcoran can only help, if Atteberry sees the trend to Lincoln he may be more willing to take a more serious look.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back