• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 World Cup

I hate watching Brazil, so much talent but they rarely play as a team. When they do they are formidable. They would rather look pretty and show off their ball handling skills than winning the match by playing together.

Neymar truly annoys me. I am so thankful that his blatant acting job in the box today was seen for what it was.

He's a great talent who doesn't need to do the antics. That's what I like about Messi, just quietly goes about his business.

Man, the main announcer on the Mexico games is horrible, he just yells over and over.

Halftime at the Germany/Sweden game.
f6s23s35ts511.gif

Last edited:

KKKKKRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KKKKKRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Scores in the 95th minute

GERMANY WINS!!!

Saw it on reddit, I thought I'd bring a little real entertainment to the soccer fans. ;)

LOL, man, my boys struggled and I don't expect them to go too far, but it's nice to hope, maybe they'll prove me wrong

Wow. That was unreal. I remember what it felt like for Portugal to score in the final seconds 4 years ago, but that resulted in a draw. To lose like that is devastating. Plus, it means Mexico has to get a result against Sweden to advance. Germany should absolutely decimate South Korea.

Wow. That was unreal. I remember what it felt like for Portugal to score in the final seconds 4 years ago, but that resulted in a draw. To lose like that is devastating. Plus, it means Mexico has to get a result against Sweden to advance. Germany should absolutely decimate South Korea.

I wouldn't be surprised if South Korea plays Germany tough, but I am hoping this wakes us up and we come through with a 2-0 win

I wouldn't be surprised if South Korea plays Germany tough, but I am hoping this wakes us up and we come through with a 2-0 win

Anything is possible, but no way Germany struggles with South Korea now. I could have seen that happening if today's match with Sweden ended in draw, but with controlling their own destiny, it shouldnt be a problem. I actually do think losing Boateng is addition by subtraction. He looked unmotivated in both games.

Germany with two unimpressive games. Sweden not that good and they had to win it in stoppage time.

Mexico who could have had a let down played well. They may just go deep in this competition. Looking forward to England tomorrow.

Germany with two unimpressive games. Sweden not that good and they had to win it in stoppage time.

Mexico who could have had a let down played well. They may just go deep in this competition. Looking forward to England tomorrow.

I don't know why Sweden didn't step on the gas and try to get the win when up a man. It looked like they were willing to let Germany possess. For risk and reward, it seems obvious that you should play aggressive to try to win the game and advance to the knockouts. Worst case is that Germany scores on a counter and you end up exactly where you are anyway.

I don't know why Sweden didn't step on the gas and try to get the win when up a man. It looked like they were willing to let Germany possess. For risk and reward, it seems obvious that you should play aggressive to try to win the game and advance to the knockouts. Worst case is that Germany scores on a counter and you end up exactly where you are anyway.

Me either but with being said not a good Sweden team and that was the feeling on them coming into the competition. With that being said, Germany has not looked good at all in this competition

Me either but with being said not a good Sweden team and that was the feeling on them coming into the competition. With that being said, Germany has not looked good at all in this competition

Germany has not looked good for months, there back line can be horrible at times and it seems like everyone forgot there are 2 sides to the pitch as they kept going down the Kimmich side all 1st half. Sweden and Mexico could be interesting, if Sweden plays the same style as against Germany, can mexico remain patient because the size of Sweden will not allow Mexico to just lob crosses into the box. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 1-1 draw and I expect Germany to beat South Korea, but it will not be pretty

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back