• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Nashville with the 2 - 1 lead at the end of 2 full periods. Ducks took the early 1 - 0 lead, but couldn't keep the Predators at bay.

Ducks almost ended this game with :20 left, but good D from the Predators kept the game tied. FREE Hockey coming up. Not really the best action in this game, with Anaheim unable to score on any of their PP's tonight, and I think the announcer said that they are 0 - 20 or some such on their PP's in these playoffs.

Both teams were undefeated in OT this year. Nashville wins in OT and that REDo dude is a happy camper.....:Stickouttongue::Lol:

Sens over the Pens 2-1 in OT. Anderson was great in goal but Pitt looked a little off tonight.

Ottawa will likely win all of the games if they hold the Penguins to 1 goal but I don't expect that to happen very often.

I only got to see the last 6 minutes of regulation and the OT. That goal from Ott to win was crazy good.

I got home in time to see the Ducks tie and then take the lead. It was 3 - 2 Predators when I left work, and about 1 minute after I walked in the door, turned on the telly, it was tied.... It's been a helluva 3 period, and a complete wonder that neither team has scored. How Nashville didn't score on that barrage a few minutes ago, is beyond me. Just under 2 minutes to play, Anaheim leads 4 - 3 and looking to tie the series at 1 win apiece. Empty net for the Preds.

Ducks just put this one away, off of a face off, and a nifty pass to an empty net goal. 5 - 3 Anaheim with :43 seconds to play.

I guess Ottawa can hold the Penguins to 1 goal and still lose. I am amazed the job that the Sens are doing with the Pitt offense but it wasn't enough tonight. Series tied at 1.

I guess Ottawa can hold the Penguins to 1 goal and still lose. I am amazed the job that the Sens are doing with the Pitt offense but it wasn't enough tonight. Series tied at 1.
I caught about half of the 2nd period and all of the 3rd. Pitt really seemed to dominate from what I could tell, even when the game was still scoreless. I can only hope the series goes the full 7.

I caught about half of the 2nd period and all of the 3rd. Pitt really seemed to dominate from what I could tell, even when the game was still scoreless. I can only hope the series goes the full 7.
Sauce! I am proud of you on how you are turning into a NHL fan! Nothing compares to the NHL when it comes to the playoffs! Welcome!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back