• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2015 Women's World Cup Thread: USWNT vs Germany (Semi-Final)

This USA defense is AMAZING! This is the best defense I've ever seen in women's soccer, and it's really not even close.

0 shots on goal given up to Germany, who happen to be the best offensive team in the world right now.

Last edited:

You forgot my winky....tells the tale the way it is....

Have a good one....

Oh, I know you were attempting a weak insult, I was just ignoring it.

We all can't offer your brilliant insight like 'Germany and England would beat the USA'. One day, maybe...

Last edited:
True....but we have had our share of bad calls too over th eyears....not worth whining about when you were out played and run off the field....

Carli Lloyd had a great game. Rapinoe abused Mairer from Germany all night.

I also thought Ali Krieger had a big day.

Johnston was great until that huge mistake, giving Germany a PK. She was solid as a rock after that, though.

Morgan had some great runs and some nifty moves, but just couldn't finish tonight.

Last edited:
I was apprehensive about bringing Rapinoe off in favor of Abby, but that move seemed to work as well. Abby was able to possess the ball and milk some clock. Subbing in O'Hara worked like a charm. She provided nice defense and put in the second goal, basically sealing the win for the Americans.

Shoutout to Wambach....has not had a great competition but her veteran leadership in such a big game was priceless tonight....both on the side line and in the game

Yeah not bad or 5'2"...she saved the win over Sweden and this in itself defines her if for no other reason.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back