• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 5* DT Breiden Fehoko transferring from Texas Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

You did not. For the record he is not a JUCO but a transfer from Texas Tech as is pointed in the thread title and throughout the thread.

Adding him as the vast majority in this thread know would be a very good idea.
Nice. You know, lemmings also follow each other off a cliff. Adding a transfer at this point might be a good idea, but it smells more like an acknowledgement that the kids already on campus just aren't good enough. Eh, it's my opinion.

Last edited:
Just like you already know trolls like to troll. Right?

Glad you acknowledged he was a D-1 transfer.

Why would you take a flyer on a kid like this? If he wants N you take him at the drop of a dime.

Nice. You know, lemmings also follow each other off a cliff. Adding a transfer at this point might be a good idea, but it smells more like an acknowledgement that the kids already on campus just aren't good enough. Eh, it's my opinion.

Last edited:

So without going through the entire thread, is there any mutual interest between him and NU?

Just like you already know trolls like to troll. Right?

Glad you acknowledged he was a D-1 transfer.

Why would you take a flyer on a kid like this? If he wants N you take him at the drop of a dime.
A guy with two years left after he has to sit out a season, just to back-up a two or three year starter. Okay, whatever you say.

Same info and concerns stated in non-inflammatory matter. Lot more boring.

Poster 1:
Texas Tech has been a dumpster fire on Defense. Makes me wonder about the coaching that this guy has received the last couple of years. There appeared to be a lot of malcontent and lack of effort by their D which was rated last 128/128. Taken together these things make me concerned about this kid. I think the coaching staff should due their diligence before reaching out to this kid.

Poster 2:
Valid concerns, however, he has many natural gifts that can't be taught, and many times getting a kid in the correct situation really turns things around for them, example from our own team. Additionally, making some inroads in Hawaii/polynesian community would be great. I hope the staff checks him out.

Poster 3:
Is there any mutual interest?

Poster 4:
I don't know.

Poster 5:
Incoherent babble, meme.

Poster 6:
Every tweet ever tweeted concerning the dude.

Poster 7:
Restatement of Poster 1.

Poster 8:
Restatement of Poster 2.

Poster 9:
Emojis due to tweet

Poster 10:
Post trying to pass off info from poster 2 as their own.

Poster 11:
More tweets and Emojis

So in summary, what you are saying is this?:

Last edited:
As was pointed out by N2FL and a few other folks he would start at DE as soon as he was eligible. So yeah its your opinion which is wrong in my opinion.

You do realize he was a 5-star out of HS and started as a true Frosh and was Big 12 Honorable mention that year and started both years for Texas Tech.

I would bet the house he would not be a backup to anyone.

So yeah that is what I am saying...

A guy with two years left after he has to sit out a season, just to back-up a two or three year starter. Okay, whatever you say.

Last edited:

Not to get off topic but the bold is not a true statement. The film makers staged it.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56

Adding this young man would be a good idea if for nothing else to add talent at depth. You know, that thing you said in another thread that was needed to compete with the Michigan's and OSU's.

C

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been posted as I am not able to make it through all 8 pages of "quality" posts.LOL

But based on this I say NU should absolutely try to get him to Lincoln.

Gotta say I don't see how anyone could agree with HIO's assessment.

C

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back