• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2015 5* DT Breiden Fehoko transferring from Texas Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

at least we have a bit of levity..... I do hope the staff at least takes a look to see if he would be a good fit.

Is there any suggestion anywhere that he is interested in transferring to NU? Or is all of this just discussion over a hypothetical when really he wants to go to BYU or Oregon?

I started the thread yesterday when I saw the headline on Hail Varsity premium content. Not a member, so I seached his name to get more information. At the time of the initial post, not much was known as to where he had interest in transferring to that I had read. I was curious to see if anyone else had come across anything specific and/or if anyone knew if NU would reach out to him. @Native did a wonderful job of recapping the events with the thread's PBP.

I don't know. But living here, I see plenty of the Big 12. Texas Tech and Kingsbury himself, should be ashamed of themselves. The defense they play doesn't even resemble one. I never said the kid couldn't turn it around. Maybe he will, I hope he does. I think he'd be a WC at best. Not sure, but where Nebraska currently sits, is it in a position to just take a flyer? That's it.

I'd rather have the badass who was dismissed at LSU on a no tolerance policy. This program lacks some nasty, some fire. Been gone since Osborne. Way toooo many yes men for my liking. Just the way it is man.

That's my point. IMPO they wouldn't be just taking a flyer. I think he would start at LDE for Nebraska.

Being from the islands.....I believe he "heads west"..........not Northeast.

IMO.

If this kid is a 5* player and started on a D-1 team, he must have some ability and talent. Started his first two years on their D-line. We lack quality depth in D-linemen. I would think the staff would take a good hard look and make an offer. We need guys like this.

Last edited:
Ah, a good HIO dig in his heels thread and go deeper and deeper. Haven't seen one of these in a while.

Oh, I don't know, a little yet important thing called quality depth? Been one of NU's biggest problems for quite some time. In fact, wasn't it you that was on the excuse train about our d line being depleted when we got slaughtered in the B1G title game?

4 times!
Yes, but then that was 2012, and we had lost our most effective DT. I'd say the situation is a bit different, especially when were talking about two years from now, at which time well already have 12 defensive lineman. Not counting the recruits we sign inn 2018.

And you honestly think we need to add a Juco Junior who may or may not be better than what we already have? If so. That seems a curious opinion to me.

Yes, but then that was 2012, and we had lost our most effective DT. I'd say the situation is a bit different, especially when were talking about two years from now, at which time well already have 12 defensive lineman. Not counting the recruits we sign inn 2018.

And you honestly think we need to add a Juco Junior who may or may not be better than what we already have? If so. That seems a curious opinion to me.

Where did I say anything about adding a Juco? And yes, the more bodies on the line the better IMO.

Where did I say anything about adding a Juco? And yes, the more bodies on the line the better IMO.

You did not. For the record he is not a JUCO but a transfer from Texas Tech as is pointed in the thread title and throughout the thread.

Adding him as the vast majority in this thread know would be a very good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back