• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“Scott Frost will become a legend”....Tom Lemming

Actually I think a lot of people are underestimating the effect coach Frost and his assistants will have on this team.
I think just the new attitude alone will be noticeable quickly. Not to mention the coaching, and scheme, one that actually works. It will be interesting to see this team come together. I think NU could be pretty salty by game 7 or 8, if not a little quicker.

I'm excited about the future of Nebraska football, but please. Proclamations like this seem awful premature. He hasn't even run a Nebraska practice yet.

Sorry bro, but it's hard to tell what you are talking about at any given time, despite your overuse of emoticons.
Lemming and others need to slow their role. SF has yet to coach a game or even a practice for that matter.

C

He's no Mike Riley, that's for sure.

S

Is Lemming a HC? I didn't know....:O O:;)
All the bolded. It was actually very obvious what I said, but you.... well, you.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back