• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. EdgeCrusher

Eat What You Kill

I thought this was going to be a misplaced thread on hunting wildlife :cool:. Seems as if the AD makes some not too wild leaps regarding the future of college ball going to a more pro model of revenue distribution. The pace of change quickens....GBR
  2. EdgeCrusher

Trev says $15-20 million per year for player salaries

Not to derail the thread, cause "who cares about Iowa", but isn't their athletic department in the hole with money? Or was that just during COVID as BIG10 money should have gotten them out of that jam by now "mshrug:. GBR
  3. EdgeCrusher

Trev says $15-20 million per year for player salaries

Not that I am defending Alberts, but Rhule was saying the same thing the other day iirc (himself quoting Trev). Wild times for colleges that are going to break a lot of banks, and shudder other programs. GBR
  4. EdgeCrusher

Washington AD Troy Dannen new Huskers AD

I read this initially as "till he brings in HS football coach" where HS = High School football :picard: :Biggrin: GBR!
  5. EdgeCrusher

HCMR — The Right Guy for the Job

It is just coach speak that we all hope is true after getting dumped by a Husker legend. I would not expect a coach to come out and say "leadership is borked here, and so the clock is ticking fast before I am gone." Matt has too a large contract to go away soon without winning title(s) rapidly...
  6. EdgeCrusher

Iowa Self Reporting Tampering with Portal Alabama OL

After dude got caught red handed in the interview, it's not like Iowa had a choice in the matter. Also agree with the take from HuttoHusker above, will be a minor penance to pay. GBR
  7. EdgeCrusher

Non-Football: NU recruiting 5-star Academic Performers

https://www.unmc.edu/newsroom/2024/01/30/new-research-reporting-model-will-elevate-universitys-competitiveness/ Path back to the AAU in full swing (as most in state probably already know). GBR
  8. EdgeCrusher

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Please, no more pal business. It’s bad enough when he does it to entertain the pre schoolers that adore him. Sorry to possibly derail the thread. It’s beyond old though. GBR
  9. EdgeCrusher

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Thirteen - Electric Boogaloo

1) Mississippi @ Mississippi State (Thursday) 2) Texas - San Antonio (UTSA) @ Tulane 3) Oregon State @ Oregon 4) Ohio State @ Michigan 5) Kentucky @ Louisville 6) Indiana @ Purdue 7) Middle Tennessee State @ Sam Houston State 8) Wake Forest @ Syracuse 9) Wisconsin @ Minnesota 10) Virginia Tech @...
  10. EdgeCrusher

Michigan cheaters

The cover up is always worse than the crime. GBR
  11. EdgeCrusher

Check out this beauty!

Oh man, I remember when you posted this thread getting this for your daughter, and I had so hoped this model of Alfa would not be a PITA. Not just for you, but for the brand. :(
  12. EdgeCrusher

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Twelve

1) Louisville @ Miami 2) Purdue @ Northwestern 3) Utah @ Arizona 4) North Texas @ Tulsa 5) North Carolina State @ Virginia Tech 6) Illinois @ Iowa 7) Central Florida (UCF) @ Texas Tech 8) Kansas State @ Kansas 9) Kentucky @ South Carolina 10) Washington @ Oregon State
  13. EdgeCrusher

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Eleven

1) Virginia Tech @ Boston College 2) Michigan @ Penn State 3) Oklahoma State @ Central Florida (UCF) 4) Minnesota @ Purdue 5) Tennessee @ Missouri 6) Pittsburgh @ Syracuse 7) Washington State @ California 8) Auburn @ Arkansas 9) Cincinnati @ Houston 10) Fresno State @ San Jose State
  14. EdgeCrusher

In April Coach Rhule says "Nebraska's offensive line is as talented one as I've ever been around"

Coach says things that don’t pan out, set up firecoach.com immediately. Yes, sarcasm. Yikes. GBR
  15. EdgeCrusher

Looks like Harbaugh didn't know after all...

Don't forget State Penn, Mich St. (pick an issue).....
  16. EdgeCrusher

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Ten

1) Texas A&M @ Mississippi 2) Kansas State @ Texas 3) Notre Dame @ Clemson 4) Georgia Tech @ Virginia 5) Iowa vs Northwestern (Wrigley Field) 6) Illinois @ Minnesota 7) Oklahoma @ Oklahoma State 8) Kansas @ Iowa State 9) Washington @ Southern Cal (USC) 10) Louisiana State (LSU) @ Alabama
  17. EdgeCrusher

Cornjob's College Football Pick-em - Week Nine

Obviously, was too late for the 1st 2 games, so did not mark those. GBR

Back