• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. SavageHusker

Favorite Local Media Member?

AC seems like a good dude but was allegedly engaged in fraudulent scheme. At a minimum, he was loosey goosey in the use of his name and infrastructure.
  2. SavageHusker

Decoldest is Deback?

Is it? I thought maybe Kamonte was pushed and it could be he didn't have any interest and came running back. But what do I know! DeColdest IIRC was a pretty high level prospect and of course Mickey who had a good guy brought him here.
  3. SavageHusker

Decoldest is Deback?

But his full initials were I.M.W Hipp. Isaiah Moses Walter Hipp. LOVED that dude growing up.
  4. SavageHusker

This is good news for NU

It all depends on what we lose to the portal. 8 is not unrealistic if Casey comes back, Hausmann gets pulled back in, #44 sticks around etc.
  5. SavageHusker

This is good news for NU

I have heard the target is $10M, mostly for football, a small portion of that for volleyball.
  6. SavageHusker

This is good news for NU

Well we can’t live in an ideal world, we have to operate in the real world. And in the real world, given our rabid fan base willing to spend $$ this give us an advantage and an opportunity to get back to relevancy.
  7. SavageHusker

This is good news for NU

Given our commitment to NIL, there should be no excuse for Rhule not to win 8 games by year 2. Interesting we took a swing at Cade. https://www.on3.com/nil/news/cade-mcnamara-iowa-nil-transfer-portal-michigan-swarm-collective-jim-harbaugh-jordan-palmer/
  8. SavageHusker

Tony White's 3-3-5

When I first saw he runs a 3-3-5 I was like, WTH? But then thinking about it, you have Wisky running air raid, USC running air raid, UCLA running spread, and IA just horrible on offense so it doesn’t matter. Given where the BIG is headed, you have to be multiple on D. I think it’s imperative...
  9. SavageHusker

I bet Michigan is “thrilled “ about playing TCU

My preference would actually be for MI and OSU to play again. I think we will get at least 1 good game. Whoever plays GA gets manhandled and TCU seems like they would get drummed by the other 3.
  10. SavageHusker

Hausmann in portal

I wonder if for someone like EH, if this is a free agency move. He probably didn’t get anything last year but his going rate is probably $100k+
  11. SavageHusker

Potential Assistants

What 19 year old kid is not on social media?
  12. SavageHusker

Potential Assistants

I love Mickey, but you have to wonder if MR will think all of his wife’s public lobbying for Mickey and cryptic tweets might be a distraction. MR seems to be the type that wants EVERYONE from S&C, to the fry cook to the university president to be on the same page.
  13. SavageHusker

Deal With Rhule Being Finalized

It’s interesting what the numbers are. If the idea is we will pay Rhule $4M like Scott with the idea of money going to the assistant pool, we that probably is lower than market value in today’s world. Hope it’s figured out soon. My preference was Fickell or Klieman (after Urb) but Rhule is a...
  14. SavageHusker

A name I just heard mentioned...

No thanks
  15. SavageHusker

NEW POLL: Is Rhule the coach?

Rhule is a fallback IMHO
  16. SavageHusker

Sipple is Losing All Credibility

My complaint about Sip - he loved to brag he is friends with Don Raiola. Not a word on Frost getting drunk and blowing the kid off. I get why he wouldn’t report that but you think he would have spoken about an in home not going well or something of the sort. Personally I think the Rhule stuff...
  17. SavageHusker

I am now leaning toward Urban

I say yes. You have Matt Davison’s group start reaching out to the best OL playing for 1AA, Sun Belt, B12 teams etc. It’s called tampering and its where we are headed, like it or not. Sure its sleezy but you can decide to be a victim or an aggressor.
  18. SavageHusker

Luke Fickell "there might be something there"

Luke Fickell? Yes please.
  19. SavageHusker

Bronco Mendenhall

No thanks
  20. SavageHusker

Urban flight tracker to Lincoln?

247 reported Trev has reserved the champions club today/tomorrow

Back