• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Fla_4_Huskers

Need help from Nebraska locals

. Thanks Using eUTV currently - get every sports channel you could want. More movies than Netflix plus all premium channels like HBO. Hustler, Playboy and lots of adult channels. I have a 15m download and get some buffering on some channels. Paid $20 for the 1st month - discounts for...
  2. Fla_4_Huskers

Need help from Nebraska locals

I installed IPTV and now get all the Nebraska TV stations. Looking for station and time of shows with Frost or Assistance coaches. I posted in Tech Central for other cord cutters.
  3. Fla_4_Huskers

Dark Theme

Using Dark Reader with Chrome.
  4. Fla_4_Huskers

Cut the Cable

Has anyone tried IPtv? Using eUTV and get over 4000 channels. Dropped AT&T cable, Netfliex and Prime. Running behind a VPN. Looking at Plex or HomeRun for DVR.
  5. Fla_4_Huskers

Huskers at all american bowl

6. Fla_4_Huskers

NFL Discussion Thread

Miami Dolpins
  7. Fla_4_Huskers

Oklahoma Defense vs. Alabama Offense

What number is Bookie?
  8. Fla_4_Huskers

Why we win the West

Everyone is overlooking Link A Martinez M Washington D Mills JD Spielman W Robinson M Jones M Williams Teams will need to pull a LB and play nickel. Mills or Washington will then run up the middle. Our D will be fine playing with a lead and forcing the other teams into passing and giving us...
  9. Fla_4_Huskers

What away games have you been to?

All bowl games played in Florida.
  10. Fla_4_Huskers

How old are you?

A young 74.
  11. Fla_4_Huskers

What was your first Huskers game?

1972- Orange Bowl vs Alabama We Won 38-6
  12. Fla_4_Huskers

Wandale Robinson is a top priority

If he is as fast as Miles Jones wirth JD and MW the defense will not be playing base defense. With a nice lead we will pound them with Mills.
  13. Fla_4_Huskers

NFL Discussion Thread

How about them COWBOYS!
  14. Fla_4_Huskers

George Karlaftis

If the Purdue coach leaves will we go after him?
  15. Fla_4_Huskers

N2FL Ranks the 2019 Commits

!!!! Frost

Back