• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Wannabee8

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Jordan Moore Tweet

Possibly him transferring to IMG to play with his brother.
  2. Wannabee8

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked New Commit?

Would guess Goodrich as well. I know his dad wants him to take visits, but this train is running out of spots quickly and he needs to get on board sooner rather than later.
  3. Wannabee8

I can't prove this, but I don't think Walker has a commitable offer from us.
  4. Wannabee8

You're correct said in a recent article that he probably won't decide until December or January. A guy can hope though lol
  5. Wannabee8

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Trevor Trout **** DT St. Louis, Mo Update:

Thompson being recruited for O. Need another end and they are going after Daniel Carson HARD. Will take one more if its the right person, most likely Avery. Trout is on the outside looking in, and won't have a spot IMO.
  6. Wannabee8

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked So who's next

Dont forget Pickering the kicker and Goodrich
  7. Wannabee8

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked CB for Avery

I'm just passing on what HE said in an interview he had with Brian Munson.
  8. Wannabee8

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked CB for Avery

I agree, but we already have Masry and we only really have one spot left on the dline which should go to an end. Also he mentions in a recent interview that he would play end at Nebraska. A talented player like him could play either spot, he'll just need to lean up.
  9. Wannabee8

Zach Hannon moving on

Are you his close friend or something? You can make all the excuses you want for him if you like, I don't care. You think what you want and I'll do the same. :Chillpill:
  10. Wannabee8

Zach Hannon moving on

Are you his close friend or something? You can make all the excuses you want for him if you like, I don't care. You think what you want and I'll do the same. :Chillpill:
  11. Wannabee8

Zach Hannon moving on

NM
  12. Wannabee8

Zach Hannon moving on

They're worded fine, you just disagree with them.
  13. Wannabee8

Zach Hannon moving on

I don't think he put much of an effort forward if he couldn't get in the conversation to play last year. I mean I wish the guy well, but this is a good thing for both Hannon and Nebraska. Frees up a ship, and Hannon can focus on finding a career.
  14. Wannabee8

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Spring Game Attendees

***BREAKING NEWS*** Spring game will be closed to the public, as the coaches will be attempting to sell out the stadium with recruits alone.
  15. Wannabee8

TJ Pledger: Commits to OU

Personally I dont think this ones over. Hope the coaches keep in contact with him at least. Worked with Tyjon, you never know.

Back