• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Huskermonsta

4* OL Grant Brix Update Visiting For Iowa Game/On Commitment Watch

How about we just let the kid make his decision, a twit on X does not mean a thing. It’s more of a hopeful vote for what team they want him to be on. Last thing a recruit needs is a bunch of keyboard warriors trying tell him his decision.
  2. Huskermonsta

Why we beat Minnesota

Yep. As much disdain I have for Fleck, he has a solid system and it’s been in place for 7 years now. Heck he has been able to use his 2-3 stringers to play better and beat us. Tall order to get a new system humming game 1, but a lot of good points that it could. N needs to take care of the...
  3. Huskermonsta

Why we beat Minnesota

That would be outstanding.
  4. Huskermonsta

1st time poster long time follower

lol yep. Like a butcher with a rusted out dull blade.
  5. Huskermonsta

1st time poster long time follower

Welcome HL
  6. Huskermonsta

Not usually into pump up videos but……

That 83/84 team, lol. I’d forgotten how bad a whooping they laid, i think everyone that suited up for N played that game!
  7. Huskermonsta

Not usually into pump up videos but……

Some action to go with his words, he wants to be a physical team. They are a least practicing like it!
  8. Huskermonsta

#Th1ccTen

Except it looks like they used lil’Red instead of Herbie
  9. Huskermonsta

2023 Nebraska Spring Game Thread (4/22/23): Coach Rhule, Players available after scrimmage

Rhule wants physicality that seems to be getting there. D forced some turnovers, some were from mix matching personal, but if the d can swarm and create balls on the ground… when have we last seen that? All n all it’s a spring game, they’ve had a whole 15 practices. I see a big qb battle coming...
  10. Huskermonsta

B1G Kevin wanted a 24-Team Big Ten

You guys have it all wrong, they are going to 20 teams, and calling it the Big Tens. B1Gs
  11. Huskermonsta

NOT a Dylan thread…

It was also bs, everyone else was getting up walking away but the tackler who put AM in a knee bar and torqued his leg
  12. Huskermonsta

NOT a Dylan thread…

Until 4th down, run it up the gut for a 1st down, so you can start the knell downs over an over
  13. Huskermonsta

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

That’s not the Prime way to do it!
  14. Huskermonsta

CU Board of Regents calls Special Meeting for March 8th.

Sigh… I hate the direction of all that, but the process has already begun.
  15. Huskermonsta

Winter conditioning is under way

It’s silly and a bias opinion. When the Seals go down, they don’t send the Marines, the Rangers or the Green Berets, they send the PJ’s and CTC’s. But yes tell me how much more the marines are trained. They are not only combatants that jump into a crap fest to dominate an area of extraction but...
  16. Huskermonsta

Measuring Rhule so far

I think you hit on something here CT… the returning players never laid down. They want to win and that makes them coachable. Hopefully that Iowa win makes them hungry.
  17. Huskermonsta

Measuring Rhule so far

Recent years of Husker football, I think we need one of those!
  18. Huskermonsta

Official 2023 Super Bowl Game Thread.

It looked worse in real time, I could see a ref flagging that… after the replay though didn’t look like much.
  19. Huskermonsta

The way this game has gone I’m not declaring a winner yet….
  20. Huskermonsta

None yet

Back