• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. RedInMyVeins

Wear BLACK to the Wisconsin Game

Poor grammar makes it difficult for some of us (ie me) to comprehend your written text.
  2. RedInMyVeins

Sorry, just had to laugh at this. The link you posted in your I'msosmart comment doesn't work. It gives an error. I feel like there's a deeper meaning here, somewhere, but what do I know? I can't comprehend written text.
  3. RedInMyVeins

So, I'm a fool, I'm not a true fan of the team that I spend money to post on a message board for, and I'm unable to comprehend the intent of written text, eg metaphors (despite recognizing your metaphor and responding to it appropriately)? Any other personal shots you'd like to take at me? I...
  4. RedInMyVeins

Oh, please, oh wise one, oh please explain to me the use of metaphor, oh please. You, the legendary fan, are also the legendary speaker of the English word, the poet, the bard, and I am only a humble servant, a peon, a piece of algae unfit to lick the boards upon which you walk, much less even...
  5. RedInMyVeins

A volleyball metaphor in a football forum? Some legendary fan you are.
  6. RedInMyVeins

At one point, fans didn't even wear red in the stadium. There was no "Sea of Red." Instead, people just wore whatever normal clothes they wanted. People didn't dress in the colors of the team. Then a small group of fans/students started trying to change things, to stand out, to be different, and...
  7. RedInMyVeins

You should really keep going with the insults of those who think differently than you. Eventually it may work out. As for me, I'll be your fool. 'That, of course, is the great secret of the successful fool – that he is no fool at all.' -- Isaac Asimov
  8. RedInMyVeins

Wow, so much condescension AND ignorance, in just a few words.
  9. RedInMyVeins

Freddy's sweater is red and green, not red and black.
  10. RedInMyVeins

What about a striping system, similar to Iowa or other stadiums? Red/Black/Red, etc? Then you still have the Sea of Red, but it's interspersed with waves of dominating Blackshirt pride.
  11. RedInMyVeins

Um, they're trying to, in case you didn't read the first post.
  12. RedInMyVeins

So you're admitting to a bit of superstition regarding the black tee and a loss to Wisky...but you're ignoring the fact that you've worn the same jersey to every game since our last National Championship TWENTY YEARS AGO? Methinks a new shirt may be in order, sir.
  13. RedInMyVeins

NU v. Wisconsin Game Thread

HOLY CRAP WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!
  14. RedInMyVeins

Site conversion, Take Two

My only complaint is there is less contrast between the boldness of titles of threads that have been read and threads that have unread messages. It was very easy to see with the last version, as unreads were bold and reads were normal text. Now it seems as though both are the same thickness of...
  15. RedInMyVeins

Pipeline!!

I think Jaimes knew before it happened that it was going to be a fumble. "Oh, man, that guy got past me, no way Tanner holds on to the ball; better get the ball as soon as it pops, OH THERE IT IS"
  16. RedInMyVeins

Tip of the hat to Blackshirts...

First time since 2001 that the Blackshirts have held two consecutive opponents to under 200 total yards. 2001! Yes, it was Rutgers and Illinois (I see you, negative Nancies with your fingers poised over the keyboards), but in 16 years we've had other double-team duds and not done what we've done...
  17. RedInMyVeins

Addidas in the news (Not Good)

Well, at least we know Nebraska has nothing to do with this. No blue-chippers around here...
  18. RedInMyVeins

New thread

Agendar. That's just a missed opportunity.
  19. RedInMyVeins

Husker fans today

"Have to beat the traffic" is not an excuse, especially in a season where you have absolutely NO IDEA if we're going to win the game with 7 minutes left. You're there the whole game or give your ticket to someone who cares.

Back