• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. B

For Sale: Husker Football Tickets

Selling 4 tickets in East Stadium - Section 1 Row 33 Akron - $700 Troy - $500 Needing more Colorado tickets, so I’d be open to a swap of equal value. GBR [email protected]
  2. B

For Sale: Sold

Sold.
  3. B

Sold
  4. B

Sold.
  5. B

Sold.
  6. B

Sold.
  7. B

For Sale: 2 Northwestern Tickets

Two together in Section 39 Row 71. $100 for the pair. Tix can be picked up in Lincoln or mailed out. [email protected]
  8. B

Sold.
  9. B

For Sale: Husker Football Tickets - Remaining Games

Two nice seats in Section 39 Row 71 for the following games: Northwestern - $150/pair PM to purchase. Pick up in Lincoln.
  10. B

Sold.
  11. B

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alternate Uniforms Released - 'Star City'

Too bad they're not wearing them for a home game. Oh wait....at Northwestern...guess they are.
  12. B

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Here's what matters

It's nice to think that our toughest game is in the rear view, but Northwestern is playing like a team possessed at the moment. And unfortunately, we must take into account the fact that each year, they game plan for NU as well as anybody. MSU is better than us, I have no doubt. But after...
  13. B

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Will we be able to field a team by the end of the season?

Suddenly, trips to Northwestern, Madison, and Iowa City are more dreaded than anticipated. I feel a lot different about the remainder of the season now, compared to when I woke up this morning. ***Just another Husker reality check.

Back