• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. HuskerHeathen

Choe Bryant-Strothers and other LB opportunities

This guy seemed to drop off our HM radar. So I'm itchin' to bring him back to the forefront. Can we derive any thing positive from the Tweet below ? Any other LBs checking us out lately with favorable odds ? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Is this the...
  2. HuskerHeathen

RB Sevion Morrison is N; Update: Now a 4 star on 247 Composite

Thanks Fort ! That's the guy !
  3. HuskerHeathen

RB Sevion Morrison is N; Update: Now a 4 star on 247 Composite

We needed that guy, and the LB drought continues for the 2020 class. Isn't there an OLB out of Georgia interested in us ? If true, whatever happened with that guy ?
  4. HuskerHeathen

NEXT!!!

Here we go again. Season officially jinxed.
  5. HuskerHeathen

Ath. Rishard Densmore Has Delayed His Announcement Until He Visits Lincoln (Huskers Appear To Be Favorite)

As long as we can hypnotize him after he signs to want to play OLB then he would be a nice fit.
  6. HuskerHeathen

Experts! John Bivens

I'm sure Bivens is a great RB, but it seems like we are loaded now at RB. My kingdom for an LB of any flavor.... the LB drought continues.
  7. HuskerHeathen

Teddy Prochazka is #43 on the first 2021 Rivals Top 100

If he's <verb>ing* the Bones in that recent Twitter photo then that's kind of a give away as to where he would like to end up. Plus we always have at least one guy on team with a last name that will tie your tongue into knots; so there is no speculation here... he's :N: to it. * I got torn to...
  8. HuskerHeathen

OSU trying to trademark the word ‘the’ in ‘the Ohio State University’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/opinion-ohio-state-with-the-dumbest-idea-in-college-athletics/ar-AAFNLcc?ocid=mailsignout What a genius act of arrogant stupidity.
  9. HuskerHeathen

Huskers may be adding another D-1 transfer

I imagine his primary motivation is to finish his football career wearing Scarlet & Cream.... PT is probably secondary in his mind. If for some miracle he could play on Sundays then he probably believes that he has a better shot at proving his talent here rather than at CSU, but just wearing...
  10. HuskerHeathen

Huskers may be adding another D-1 transfer

He realizes how incredibly loaded :Eek: we are at LB so far, so he figures he's a starter come 2020.
  11. HuskerHeathen

Who Commits Next?

I thought Wandale was that guy, but I guess he counts for this year and not next. Told my elderly parents to try and stick around another year to watch this kid play.
  12. HuskerHeathen

Who Commits Next?

Seems like WRs/RBs are dime a dozen around here, but to pull in an ILB or OLB we'd have to sell our souls to the devil.
  13. HuskerHeathen

Eyabu Anoma enter transfer portal

We'll need to pull in the expert for this one ....
  14. HuskerHeathen

Five * Brenton Cox transfering

Except for maybe Colorado and the other schools where it's legal. Surprised these schools are not recruiting any better because of their cannabis laws.
  15. HuskerHeathen

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

Me thinks TT was Plan B if he did not qualify.
  16. HuskerHeathen

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

I'm sure they said to him that if he's as good as advertised right now then no RS. Simple as that. Their decisions are based on performance, not celebrity status. I feel like this staff has put together a transformative D-Line.
  17. HuskerHeathen

WR/RB Will Nixon is N

Can we NFL barter a WR in exchange for another Linebacker ? Pulling in WR/RB talent seems much easier for us than pulling in Linebacker talent. Postulate amongst yourselves.
  18. HuskerHeathen

WR Xavier Watts Commits To Notre Dame

Well now he'll have to take a number. :Frown:
  19. HuskerHeathen

WR Xavier Watts Commits To Notre Dame

After our Offense shatters all NCAA records next season, he'll have to take a number to see our coaches. Might as well commit now and avoid the number line later. :thumbsup:

Back