• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. B

2024 QBs in the Portal

One of Georgia's back up QB's Vandafriff just hit the portal
  2. B

QB: What to Do the Next 2 Games?

Purdy did show some quickness that I haven't seen from the quarterback spot this year
  3. B

Top targets in the transfer portal?

Just saw Grayson McCall quarterback from Coastal is in the portal. Talented kid. Sorry if already posted
  4. B

Great article by Dedrick Mills

Great article! Tip of the cap to him for sharing.
  5. B

National Signing Day 2020 #1 Thread

El Oso Blanco
  6. B

The roster flip

I think we had contributing Senior leadership at many levels last year (OL, Running back, Receiver, LB) and I just don't see those guys this year with the exception of Barry. Our sophomore quarterback and grad transfer D Lineman are 2 of our captains. May have something to do with it. It is...
  7. B

The roster flip

Agree about the OL. When you put those figures out in black and white it makes me cringe
  8. B

The roster flip

I hope this is the case and not a lack of development from the coaching staff. It makes sense in my simple mind
  9. B

The roster flip

Their quarterback definitely progressed better. The WR thing has me scratching my head and concerns me a little
  10. B

The roster flip

I have to believe he is making sure to redshirt as many guys as possible this year knowing that this will be a process. Maybe hi mind set wasn't the same at UCF?
  11. B

It's not a 3-4 defense issue

Do you think the loss of Gifford was this big?
  12. B

When Frost first saw the team last year

Exactly! We all know that the heavier the load the slower the movement is preformed. There is a point of diminished return on going ultra heavy
  13. B

Who steps up for Nebraska this weekend?

If Martinez is out I have to think Vedral and the quarterback run game will be featured much more. Could be fun to watch if they run a little more I formation
  14. B

Trying to get a read on the "blame"

Totally agree. I wonder if our QB coach has tinkered with his mechanics a little but he looks off. I was curious to see if they tried someone else just for a change of pace. They have to get it right or we are in trouble
  15. B

How do you all watch 'husker games when....

The drawback for me with Hulu is it doesn't offer ABC in my market
  16. B

How do you all watch 'husker games when....

I'm in North Carolina and we have Direct TV. Suppose to lose ABC and the ESPN networks Friday night
  17. B

Outside east stadium - ESPN game day

It really is! I watched them put a couple on, very cool
  18. B

Random thoughts by ***

Thanks so much!
  19. B

Well Happy Friday then!

Many thanks sir!

Back