• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. huskerman1

2025 TE Bear Tenney Has Committed To Nebraska

Wonder where this leaves Lofton and Zebert, the in-state TE's that are considering NU?
  2. huskerman1

4* OT Jack Lange: Update Will OV to Nebraska 21 June

Committed to Missouri.
  3. huskerman1

EJ Barthel on RB's.

The RB coach says he wants more explosive plays from the RB's. Does this mean we do not have explosive speed in the backfield?
  4. huskerman1

Is it a good sign or a bad sign if Dylan doesn’t start game one?

Why not, it pretty much did last year.
  5. huskerman1

Can we please stop calling it NIL?

OK, let's just call it what they used to call it; slush fund!
  6. huskerman1

Article on QB Battle

Yes, I do. The threat of a passing QB that can also run really stresses a defense.
  7. huskerman1

Article on QB Battle

DR had negative yardage rushing in his HS career, so I don't expect him to run much here.
  8. huskerman1

#23 NEB @RTG - Friday- 5 pm Ctrl - 4-12-24 - Bointon Fld - Piscataway

That's a B1G decision, not mine. Remember, it's all about $$$. The more eyes, the more they can charge for ad time.
  9. huskerman1

#23 NEB @RTG - Friday- 5 pm Ctrl - 4-12-24 - Bointon Fld - Piscataway

More eyes watch OSU than NU.
  10. huskerman1

2024 Spring Practice Thread: Thursday, April 25 Coach Rhule, Selected players available after practice

Good to see DK hitting long throws; must mean he was getting good pass pro as long throws take longer for pass pro to hold up.
  11. huskerman1

Brisket tips for smoking

Actually have not done that since the 80's, but it was a good time.....was I done?
  12. huskerman1

Brisket tips for smoking

Actually have not done that since the 80's, but it was a good time.....was I done?
  13. huskerman1

Brisket tips for smoking

I've always liked smoking briskets; it's getting them rolled up in those little bitty papers that....................
  14. huskerman1

Are Clemson and FSU joining the Big 10 in 2025?

Make that still trying. Wasn't it Texass that started the move to get NU thrown out of the AAU?
  15. huskerman1

Keisei invited to State Farm 3-Pt contest, Thur, 4/4/24 - KT put on quite a Show!

Yep, he and Aleck were the spark plugs on this team.
  16. huskerman1

Would you be open to tearing down Memorial Stadium?

The resistance would come from fans that would have no home games for 2-3 years and an irate O street gang with tons of bankruptcies.
  17. huskerman1

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

Starting with Steve Pederson
  18. huskerman1

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

I see that FHC Scott Frost is "dying" to get back into coaching even if he has to climb the ladder again. Would there be anyone that would give him a shot with all the personal baggage he accumulated here?

Back