• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Hotlanta Husker

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

If this has anything to do with a student athlete sleeping with a damn Asst Coach... I am going to be pissed. You can't control the actions of others in totality.
  2. Hotlanta Husker

Never has the separation between the P5 and the rest been more apparent.

Let's not push a HUGE false reality without examining the variables here... JMUs best player and soon to be 1st rd draftee Edge opted out Tulane played without its coach in a monsoon... SMU played without its QB abd decided to make a freshman throw the ball 48 times in the rain.
  3. Hotlanta Husker

McCord is gone

And the good thing is... we MIGHT actually have the next Joe Burrow coming in with DR. I have not seen an arm on a HS kid like Dylan's. Even this year he was crazy good with a very average OL and skilled position players that drop more than the Chiefs. When he finally got the offense down...
  4. Hotlanta Husker

Portal QB's You Would Like to See Nebraska Go After???

Pavia showed out at Auburn (this past weekend) AND played with Anthony Grant at New Mexico Military. He would be a perfect stop gap QB for Rhule's second year while we transition to Daniel K.
  5. Hotlanta Husker

Is the Wisky game peacock?

BTW... since the other thread is locked... You want to tell me that this was more boring than what we just watched on Saturday?
  6. Hotlanta Husker

Would A True Fan Cancel the Peacock Subscription before the end of the game?

The English Premier league is 2nd only to the NFL in global revenue... find out what all the buzz is about!
  7. Hotlanta Husker

Just reflecting on HH

we would be 8-1 right now with Adrian at the helm and you can't convince me otherwise.
  8. Hotlanta Husker

Maryland Point spread

15-20mph winds on Saturday from the South... was kind of wishing for a crosswind to mess with Tagovailoa's throwing. Like his brother... he is more a touch passer than someone that really drives the ball down field.
  9. Hotlanta Husker

Some unanswered questions on Scott Frost

Steve Sarkisian had to go to rehab... and now coaches one of the top 5 brands in college football after mending his image and working his way back up. Scott has to want to coach again, but if he does, he will...
  10. Hotlanta Husker

Kansas State true freshman QB

But you know... Adrian sucked....
  11. Hotlanta Husker

Grass vs. Synthetic Turf vs. Injuries

Most of the newest fields are using organic infill now (cork, coconut coir, walnut shells etc)... it is painted black but actually is not rubber tire material anymore.
  12. Hotlanta Husker

Illinois opens 3 point favorites over Nebraska

I am okay with admitting that we suck... I also think that game meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of rebuilding our program other than showing our players the level that we want to strive to become. Illinois is ALSO not good right now. Toledo and NIU just played and down to the wire...
  13. Hotlanta Husker

Logan Smothers

The comparison was a guy who is very athletic but made up for his weaker arm by being extremely smart and accurate with the football. Alex Smith ran Urban's spread option at UTah... very similar to RichRods.
  14. Hotlanta Husker

Illinois opens 3 point favorites over Nebraska

Michigan has elite talent at all 22... nobody else that we play this year will have half of that talent.
  15. Hotlanta Husker

Logan Smothers

It was a TERRIBLE analytics lacking decision. It basically cost his team a 50% chance of winning the game right then and there. up 7... with a pending xP in the 4th quarter should be an automatic 2 pt attempt.
  16. Hotlanta Husker

Logan Smothers

And Rich Rod... until Smothers HAD to come in and people started to see the kid is just a winner in life.. Works hard, does the right things, smart... great athlete just not a big arm. I can think of a LOT of great QBs who were great athletes with average arms... Kid by the name of Alex Smith...
  17. Hotlanta Husker

CT didn’t want to leave

100% agree that Smothers would be slotting in nicely for us right now. I was pleased with HH but I do think Smothers would have worked a touch better just based on experience. When he has come on for Jacksonville St... he looks to be a real player.
  18. Hotlanta Husker

CT didn’t want to leave

Grant is actually a good pass blocker from what I have seen.
  19. Hotlanta Husker

Whitlock criticized Deion for not knowing who his starting center is.

Known and read Jason for a long time (KC Star days)... the fact is... he says things other are terrified of saying. He and I don't always see eye to eye on every topic but most of the time... his "hot takes" are hot because he presents the brutal truth and does not sugar coat or make things...
  20. Hotlanta Husker

How much do we win by against NIU?

Don't take much stock in the BC game... Worst Boston College team in 25 years according to my buddy who follows them closely.

Back