• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Lavaman

Is a good crowd expected for Saturday scrimmage.

Top 15 scoring and total defense?
  2. Lavaman

EJ Barthel on RB's.

To be fair, people would've said the same about Ozigbo until he went off for 1K yards. I don't think we've seen enough from the RBs to cast judgements.
  3. Lavaman

Did they have any full contact last year?
  4. Lavaman

Give it a few years and they'll be coming with me :Koolaid2: :Huskerflag:
  5. Lavaman

If I didn't have these pesky toddlers I'd be there
  6. Lavaman

NFL Talent?

The appropriate way to do this would be to start counting draft picks *after* a coach has actually completed a season.
  7. Lavaman

Vince Genatone Enters Portal

Low key awesome pickup
  8. Lavaman

NFL Talent?

I agree that there is definitely a correlation between NUs success and our total draft picks, but including Rhule on this list seems bizarre to the point that trolling seems like the simplest answer. If you posted this *after* the 2024 draft, I could at least understand the sentiment, but the...
  9. Lavaman

NFL Talent?

You're just trolling, right?
  10. Lavaman

Who replaces Kemp?

Not to mention, T.O. was never gifted the opportunity to play for a national championship when the Huskers failed to even win their conference. Hell, Saban got to coach in a national title without winning the *division*. Actually, I think that happened TWICE.
  11. Lavaman

NFL Talent?

How many drafts has Rhule been a Husker coach for, again?
  12. Lavaman

Tommie Frazier vs. Turner Gill

3 straight national title game MVPs, guys. These were not "mythical national title" games in the true sense of the phrase, either. They were all #1 vs #2 and Frazier was THE best player in all 3. Tommie is the best Huskers QB of all time, he's the best option QB of all time, and he's...
  13. Lavaman

Tommie Frazier vs. Turner Gill

Frazier with absolutely no doubt, this shouldn't even be a question, I'm sorry.
  14. Lavaman

FIRE THE CANNONS

Randy Gregory joins Lavonte and Trey Palmer in Tampa :Corn2::Rockon::Koolaid2::Blackshirts::Happyrun:
  15. Lavaman

Scott Frost wants to get back into coaching

Hard to agree without knowing their private discussions. A bit out of bounds here.
  16. Lavaman

Serious question...

And, again, just as a reminder: The streak ended literally as soon as it was made public... Total coincidence, I'm sure.

Back