• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Christian Lacouture gets a fourth-star from 247

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
We got a steal with this kid....under-rated and under the radar....not anymore....Scout & 247 now have him as a 4-star...

Michael Bruntz<S>@</S>michaelbruntz<SMALL class=time>3h</SMALL>A solid performance at The Opening earned NU DE commit Christian Lacouture a fourth star from 247Sports. http://bit.ly/NskMhV <S>#</S>huskers

I wtched his film again last night and this young man has the potential to be really, really good and give us a dominent DE that we have not had for quite sometime...

I wtched his film again last night and this young man has the potential to be really, really good and give us a dominent DE that we have not had for quite sometime...

I was thinking the same thing. Granted its against high school players, but his first step is incredible. Theres a couple times he has the center/guard/tackle beat at the snap. Great hand work, doenst have great finess moves, but that will come. Very good bull rush, decent spin. But that first step/get off is elite level.

Last edited:

I was in Tuscaloosa this week and Saban now has him on his radar...stay tuned!

Very tough kid....dad was a hockey player....in fact won a national title at Maine...

Very coachable kid too from what I have read....

I was thinking the same thing. Granted its against high school players, but his first step is incredible. Theres a couple times he has the center/guard/tackle beat at the snap. Great hand work, doenst have great finess moves, but that will come. Very good bull rush, decent spin. But that first step/get off is elite level.

Bama offered him a while back. I believe Munson on Scout posted it, but the day after he committed, Bama offered.

Better prospect than Rome, Meredith, or Ankrah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back