• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked June 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
Significance?

The birthday of Su'a Cravens' mother.

Also, the date he'll be announcing his decision.

Player Profile

I do not expect Su'a to commit to the Huskers. I, along with many others, consider him a hard USC lean. That said, he plans on visiting Nebraska with an official this coming Fall. So although we'd like to dream that our staff won't go after anyone who has verbal'd, Su'a will definitely be pursued.

Also, Su'a tweeted that he intends to get some unofficial visits in before his decision. Keep an eye out for whether or not he looks to set something up with Nebraska. Best case scenario? We get him and Joe Mathis on a plane together out this way.

Last edited:

I thought USC was the big player all along....and mentioned that in another thread....

I have always felt Nebraska had a much better chance with Joe Mathis than Su'a Cravens. Never surprised to see the best player in California sign with USC. That has been the norm since Pete Carroll 'restored the oder' in 2001. They have been a freight train ever since. Nothing done yet, but USC is def. his leader from everything I have heard.

I have always felt Nebraska had a much better chance with Joe Mathis than Su'a Cravens. Never surprised to see the best player in California sign with USC. That has been the norm since Pete Carroll 'restored the oder' in 2001. They have been a freight train ever since. Nothing done yet, but USC is def. his leader from everything I have heard.

Yes something always smelled about USC:Biggrin:

Did Su'a come out with his highschool coach during the coaches clinic? I thought that was in his plans but have no idea whether he made it or not.

Having moved to S. California at 15, I can tell you getting kids out of here is very tough when USC comes calling....and the distance becomes an issue for some kids too....

Thanks RR. I was kinda hoping that the extra visit would pay dividends for us.

I think the fact that he's announcing on his mother's birthday tells us everything we need to know. I wouldn't announce I'm moving half way across the country on my mom's birthday. Just saying. :lol:

June 6th - Dday ( Omaha beach) -Su'a commits to huskers.

I see a correlation. :stickouttongue:

If he would come to Nebraska he would be coached by one of the best defensive minds in college football.

Last edited:

June 6th - Dday ( Omaha beach) -Su'a commits to huskers.

I see a correlation. :stickouttongue:

If he would come to Nebraska he would be coached by one of the best defensive minds in college football.

I agree, Bo Pelini is clearly one of the top handful of defensive minds in the country, but when USC has Monte Kiffin on staff, thats checkmate....or at least a wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back