• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA VS KANSAS STATE BASEBALL THREAD - HOME OPENER - 3/6/12

thanks for the play by play cbob. you make being home sick today tolerable

and you make it easier to follow the game while I am at work. Thanks for all you do, this bud's for you...(well maybe I will drink it for you after work)

Last edited:
Huskers have won last 7 of 8 games. Just think, they could, easily have been 9-2, if not 10-1. Just saying. It is up to our pitchers to win those close ones. All in all, I am very pleased with the hitting. As far as pitching, Silva is doing a good job, bringing these kids along. Plenty of time to improve, for sure.

Having a 17-game home stand will really help the pitching, along with hitting, also. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

just the average run of the mill flu. just got the twins over their RSV also. hope they dont get this crap

Hey, this strain is all over the country! Sadly, the flu shot given this last time around has nothing to do with this one!! :(

Take care to get well 100%. You don't need a relapse.

and you make it easier to follow the game while I am at work. Thanks for all you do, this bud's for you...(well maybe I will drink it for you after work)

Hey, make it a Bud-Lite, ok? :lol: Think of me, anyway, all right? :)

I was a little disappointed in the late inning pitching, but I guess a win is a win.

I was a little disappointed in the late inning pitching, but I guess a win is a win.

I understand what you mean. They seem to be going along really well, then they start to make you nervous, not
getting the last strike or the last out that seems to get them in trouble. Of course some of it is fielding, also.

In any case, struggling, yet winning, is nice. :)

It will probably be a busch light. I haven't had a regular bud in more than 15 years.. Have to keep my slim-overweight figure.

I never did like the taste of Busch. I'll take Bud regular or lite. I don't drink much beer, if at all, during the winter months, unless I am having a pizza, eating out.

I never did like the taste of Busch. I'll take Bud regular or lite. I don't drink much beer, if at all, during the winter months, unless I am having a pizza, eating out.
I hear you. Busch was real cheap here a few years ago and I just developed a taste for it. But don't drink much beer in the winter. But it was about 75 here today, so I think that qualifies as spring.

I hear you. Busch was real cheap here a few years ago and I just developed a taste for it. But don't drink much beer in the winter. But it was about 75 here today, so I think that qualifies as spring.

I forgot, are you in Chadron, ScottsBluff, Crawford or Alliance? As I have said, Linda is from Alliance.

:lol: Going the wrong way!!! :rolfl: Nice, little town. I remember, we stopped there once, on our way to Las Vegas, then home, when we lived in California. We stopped there for a play that was on. A friend of ours, in Alliance, wanted us to stop and see it. She, then, went back home to Alliance afterwards. Seems to me, it was in a setting like a bar? :) Do you know the place?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back