• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NEBRASKA VS KANSAS STATE BASEBALL THREAD - HOME OPENER - 3/6/12

Well, I'm gonna get off. Need to clean up around the house, and myself! :) Hope to see you guys tomorrow. I am kind of on call, because my boss had an operation on his shoulder, and he may need me to deliver, unless one of the techs are in town. Hopefully, I don't work. I am happy
with just working 1 day a week.

GO BIG RED!!! :thumbsup:

Maybe, I'll join up and listen to Sports Nightly. Good show tonite. Remeber, tomorrow's game starts at 1:35 central.

:wave:

:lol: Going the wrong way!!! :rolfl: Nice, little town. I remember, we stopped there once, on our way to Las Vegas, then home, when we lived in California. We stopped there for a play that was on. A friend of ours, in Alliance, wanted us to stop and see it. She, then, went back home to Alliance afterwards. Seems to me, it was in a setting like a bar? :) Do you know the place?

You are probably thinking about Front Street. It is on the main street going east and west through town. In the summers they put on a nightly show that is reminiscent of the old west shows.

Just had a chance to look over the thread, as I missed the game. Thank you much for the PBP as always. Those of us who can't listen to every game are very fortunate to have these threads!

not sure...

Cbob...do you have a 2nd monitor yet or? Let me know. I might have a 2nd I could send you so you can follow and do all the typing without any overlapping?

You are probably thinking about Front Street. It is on the main street going east and west through town. In the summers they put on a nightly show that is reminiscent of the old west shows.

Bingo!!! Thanks for making me remember!! Yes, that was it. Thanks! :thumbsup:

not sure...

Cbob...do you have a 2nd monitor yet or? Let me know. I might have a 2nd I could send you so you can follow and do all the typing without any overlapping?

That is very kind of you. Thank you for your nice offer. I can always hook up to my tv monitor. Did it when I first got set up with the new computer, replaced by this one. It had problems, but it might be ok with this Dell.

My computer guru has two set up on his. If I need, I will pick up a monitor and have Been set me up. That's a good idea! :)

Again, thanks for the offer! :salute: ......and, of course, the idea. :)

Last edited:

Just read through the thread. Thanks again for the pbp CBob. Very nice win for the Huskers as they begin a long home stand.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back