• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Movie Quotes for the Husker Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying with Major League (guess what my favorite movie of all time is) overhead of Big 10 coaches meeting.

Bo "You coach Hawkeye football? Right here in the Big 10. I didn't know Iowa still had a team."
Kirk "Yup, we've got uniforms and everything, it's really great!"

maxxpower6688.jpg

From "The Longest Yard":

"I think he broke his ******* neck!"

From "The Replacements"

Coach Pete Carroll: All right, Trojans Listen up. There are some who will say that your accomplishments today will soon be forgotten, that you're not real players, that this isn't a real team. And I say that's bullsh*t. Because as of today, you're all college football players. You're being paid to play, and I want to you to remember that, because the men whose places you've taken forgot that a long time ago. Let's bring it in. Let's play some football.

Series of Quotes from the greatest movie ever made Talladega Nights

Yosi: The Ref said I jumped offside and I said You got a lumpy butt." he got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.

Kenny Bell to an Iowa DB: Losing is never fun, but here's a little something to keep your spirits up.
[extending middle finger] It's real nice, I got it at Target. It was on sale.

Taylor : Hi I’m Taylor Martinez
Rex: And I’m Rex Burkhead
Taylor: Urging you not you go to Michigan.

Eric Martin: Hi I’m Eric Martin and if you don’t root for the Big Red then F@#@#$ Y*&&^

The Blind Side:
Tommy Armstrong's Mom: Tommy, I want you to have a good time but if you get a girl pregnant out of wedlock, I will crawl into my car, drive up to Lincoln, and cut off your penis.

Last edited:
Scene: NU stadium the day after Thanksgiving, after 2010 Colorado win, and finding out no one from Big 12 will be presenting them with B12 North Division Champion Trophy.

tom_osborne.jpg

Tom Osborne says:

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Dan Beebe, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"

Last edited:
Remember the Titans:

Osborne to Pelini after the aTm game..... You look like a little fifth grade sissy after a cat fight! You got anger?.... that's good you're gonna need it! You got aggression???...that's even better you're gonna need that, too. But any little two year old child can throw a fit!.... Football is about controlling that anger, harnessing that aggression into a team effort to achieve perfection!

Scene: NU stadium the day after Thanksgiving, after 2010 Colorado win, and finding out no one from Big 12 will be presenting them with B12 North Division Championship Trophy.

expansion-nebraska-nenh-2jpg-2a1767beded7312d_large.jpg

Tom Osborne says:

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Dan Beebe, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"

Triple Thumbs up! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got to tell the truth I had to put down my Coke Zero before I check this thing or I would end up with soda all over my monitor.

I like to think of Rex Burkhead with like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

(after a Washington player called Seung Hoon Choi a 'fat asian'...)

Choi: Shut up, or I'll go ape-**** on your ass!
Yoshi Hardrick: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!
Barney Cotton: Yeah!
Tim Beck: Yeah! Now turn up the heat!
Barney Cotton: Go on and get some, boys!
Choi: I'm asian, but I'll beat your ass! I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
Barney Cotton: Like a spider monkey! Go on!
Washington Player: What is wrong with you?
Choi: I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back