• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Movie Quotes for the Husker Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
(after a Washington player called Seung Hoon Choi a 'fat asian'...)

Choi: Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape-**** on your ass!
Yoshi Hardrick: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!
Barney Cotton: Yeah!
Tim Beck: Yeah! Now turn up the heat!
Barney Cotton: Go on and get some, boys!
Choi: I'm asian, but I'll beat your ass! I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
Barney Cotton: Like a spider monkey! Go on!
Washington Player: What is wrong with you?
Choi: I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

I love that!!!!!!

Office Space:

DAN BEEBE (
talking on the phone] “And I said, I don’t care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Dodds that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I’m, I’m quitting, I’m going to quit. And, and I told Pickens too, because they’ve moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn’t bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it’s not okay because if they take my stapler then I’ll set the building on fire…”

Last edited:
Anytime Abdullah fields a kick:

Samuel L. Jackson in Jurassic Park says "Hold on to your butts."

(after a Washington player called Seung Hoon Choi a 'fat asian'...)

Choi: Shut up, or I'll go ape-**** on your ass!
Yoshi Hardrick: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!
Barney Cotton: Yeah!
Tim Beck: Yeah! Now turn up the heat!
Barney Cotton: Go on and get some, boys!
Choi: I'm asian, but I'll beat your ass! I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
Barney Cotton: Like a spider monkey! Go on!
Washington Player: What is wrong with you?
Choi: I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

Ha. This.......Damn, you beat me to it.

Not a movie quote, but probably one heard many times in Lincoln:

Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play. - Mike Singletary

Bo Pelini to the official who order .01 added on to the clock in the 2009 CCG. (40 Year Old Virgin)

Ref.....Sorry Bo but there was one second on the clock when......

Bo:"Go **** a goat"
Ref:"Why do you keep saying go **** a goat man?"

Last edited:

Any fan when watching Taylor Martinez during the K-State game in 2010: From the Bear Bryant character in Forrest Gump - "Hey may be the stupidest SOB I know, but he sure is fast!"

Bo Pwlinin Every Saturday & Al Pacino Any Given Sunday

You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team, we fight for that inch. On this team, we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ------ difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron Green and Ameer Abdullah, from Step Brothers: "We're here to ************** *** up!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Metal Jacket (edited of course)

Bo at the start of Summer Practice:

If you ladies leave my field, if you survive Summer training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian poop! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on anyone. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Huskers. Do you maggots understand that?

Weekend at Joe's
weekend-at-joes.gif

John Papuchis on the first day of Spring Camp.

"In The Army Now" Andy Dick & Pauly Shore's new 1st Sargent when they got sent to war.

Bo has brought me here to makes sure I run this defense like a clock. If one screw is loose, my clock will tell the wrong tiiiiiiiiime. If one spring is loose, my clock will tell the wrong tiiiiiiime. My mission is to make sure that my clock will always tell the right tiiiiiime.

From Bull Durham (Taylor playing LaLoosh) and Kenny Bell playing Crash Davis)

Taylor challenged Bell to a fight:
Taylor I don’t hit no man first
Bell: all right then.. (throws him a football)
Bell: …..Hit me in the chest with that
Taylor: I’d kill you
Bell: Yeah from what I hear, you couldn’t hit water if you fell out of a freaking boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back