• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Anyone interested in joining my Mattel Intellivision Football dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol.....you gents only have 62 more pages to go and you'll be all caught up with the other OD's. ;)

Can't someone just "sticky" those other two threads? Or put them somewhere else? They are kind of annoying.

And YES, I am lacking in things to complain about! :Biggrin:

Maybe we need a Football Perpetual Threads sub-forum, like what they've done in the Cafe.

Or maybe instead of playing video games we could all just grab the old pigskin and head outside and toss it around with our friends and family members. So many people today waste hours and hours, and sometimes even days cooped up in a dark room playing games and gorging on fast food instead of getting out there and enjoying life. There's so much to do and see, why waste time in front of an X-Box when you can spend it with the people you care most about in life? After all, we really don't know how much time we have with any of them so why waste it?

People should really spend more time with the people they love and create memories that last a lifetime, all while getting some fresh air and exercise to keep healthy and fit. :)

Okay I'm sorry, that wasn't funny. On a serious note though, I haven't played Super Tecmo Bowl in ages. Next time I head over to my parent's house I'll have to try and dig it out of the closet. That should be a good way to blow a couple of weekends.

Super Tecmo Bowl for the win.

tb_2.png

Here is a link to an on-line version you can plan. And there are leagues you can form

http://tecmo.us/
http://tecmo.us/Get-Started.php

So many people today waste hours and hours, and sometimes even days cooped up in a dark room playing games and gorging on fast food instead of getting out there and enjoying life.

Poyer, please confirm.

I've received a couple of questions regarding which edition of the Intellivision Football we'll be using. So we are all on the same page, let's use this cartridge:

Football_Intellivision_cover.jpg

Get those modems ready, folks! We'll be assigning teams tonight. LAST CALL.

Poyer, please confirm.

I've received a couple of questions regarding which edition of the Intellivision Football we'll be using. So we are all on the same page, let's use this cartridge:

Football_Intellivision_cover.jpg

Get those modems ready, folks! We'll be assigning teams tonight. LAST CALL.

Sounds good!

It looks like the preseason conditioning has begun in earnest.

funny-gifs-pac-pong.gif

-2;)

I understand that it is hard to not click on the first topic that appears outside the sticky format...I suffer from this as well...I will endorse a move to the "Other Teams" forum for the three threads

Last edited:

Thread of the year. I have not laughed so consistently at consecutive posts in one thread.

Of course, making fun of geeks is low hanging fruit.

If the nerd-fest is causing problems, just move us to other teams.

Thread of the year. I have not laughed so consistently at consecutive posts in one thread.

Of course, making fun of geeks is low hanging fruit.

If the nerd-fest is causing problems, just move us to other teams.

You're a good sport! But actually, shouldn't these types of threads be moved to the "Other Sports" forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back