• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fuller down to final two: Will announce on 28 or 29 January

Status
Not open for further replies.

One school of thought out there (Huskerboard) that Arizona slipped in this last week and got his commit....I don't buy that the way this young man has gone about his recruitment...our staff has built a realtionship with him and his dad likes Bo & staff...

I just feel really good what I am hearing that he is a Nebraska lean....and yeah Rich Rod is snake oil salesman and not a great person....but I think the Fuller's see through that....

I like 60 better than 45

remeber that Q lambert will still be out there...weather or not nebraska has a shot, anxiety will be running wild until the final word is in on him!

For me while it would be fantastic to get Lambert I think we've got some very good linebackers on board already. We could more afford to miss on Lambert in my opinion than on Shelton and/or Ford in this class. I think based on what are needs still are at least one and hopefully two good high school Corners are in this class. Mo fills an immediate hole but Shelton and Ford help the program in the long run.

For me while it would be fantastic to get Lambert I think we've got some very good linebackers on board already. We could more afford to miss on Lambert in my opinion than on Shelton and/or Ford in this class. I think based on what are needs still are at least one and hopefully two good high school Corners are in this class. Mo fills an immediate hole but Shelton and Ford help the program in the long run.

I think I would take Lambert over Ford in a choice but not Devian Shelton. I think Nebraska is looking to play Alonzo Moore at CB too so they would still hypothetically get three with Moore and Shelton to go with Seisay. If they commit like we expect that is.

If we do get Moore that does give the staff some options since athletically he can play some many different positions. I really do hope we land him because his versatility could be extremely valuable to this class. I agree with you if we get Moore then one more corner and Lambert would be great. I think Shelton could very well turn out to be the next coming of Prince.

I think I would take Lambert over Ford in a choice but not Devian Shelton. I think Nebraska is looking to play Alonzo Moore at CB too so they would still hypothetically get three with Moore and Shelton to go with Seisay. If they commit like we expect that is.

Agreed. And out of the 3 I most likely see Shelton "N" next week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back