• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arsenal v Man Utd

BIGRED..CHEESEHED

Rollin' Huskers
5 Year Member
Was just stopping by to see if anyone was watching the first ever English Premier League match to be covered live on USA commercial networks....

Was a bit surprised that no one was commenting ...but then again maybe not !!!....

Match is almost over 86th minute + added time 2 - 1 Man Utd

Was just stopping by to see if anyone was watching the first ever English Premier League match to be covered live on USA commercial networks....

Was a bit surprised that no one was commenting ...but then again maybe not !!!....

Match is almost over 86th minute + added time 2 - 1 Man Utd
From what I've seen... 99% of the discussion about soccer on this board revolves around USA specific soccer. I kinda wish more people chatted about the EPL. In my opinion it is a much better game to watch then even the Men's national team let alone the MLS. As far as the game, I definitely felt like Man Utd should have won by more. In two sundays, there is another game on Fox Man Utd vs. Chelsea and that will be a good game too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back