• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

You Know It's a Sad State of Affairs When.... (NU-IU Game Thread)

Dang, I sure wish Carrollton, CBob, Merle, Husker4ever, HWJ, and other HUSKER hoops fans could have been here to enjoy this huge win.

I was sick when I saw the final score and realized I missed the game. I teach a class on Wednesday nights, and I checked the score after I dismissed class. Congratulations to Doc and the boys.

I was at the game tonight as I am for almost all home game. Not sure what to put my finger on but the whole game had a difforence feel to it than most. Even when down by +10 with ten or soto go it still felt like there was a chance. Even answered a text saying that at about the ten min mark. Great win Huskers and hope it continues.

Nebraska beating Indiana..............who would have thought?

Anyone check the weather in hell?

GBR!

NU hoops has a habit of being up and down. Rarely can they build on the big win...congrats on the win tonight, would like to see more out the BBall team this year.

My 9 year old son "stormed the court" with the students, doing a lap around the house in his excitement.

We had been checking in periodically during American Idol commercials; but, stuck with the Huskers for the final two minutes.

Ugh...I have student tickets and wanted to go to this game, but I had to take a night calculus class this semester so I missed it. Instead of being at the Bob and watching the Huskers pull out a big win I spent 2 hours learning how to solve integrals. :cry: I did periodically glance down at my phone for updates though.

This!

And at one time I was a Big Doc fan!

I still am a big Doc Sadler fan. Remember, he DID get Roburt Sallie, but the admissions office lost him.

He can recruit, I THINK he can coach, well.

Trying to win at BBall at DONU has been a very tall order. History tells us this.

GBR!

I still am a big Doc Sadler fan. Remember, he DID get Roburt Sallie, but the admissions office lost him.

Trying to win at BBall at DONU has been a very tall order. History tells us this.

GBR!

I would believe in him more on recruiting if he would sign a 7 footer!!

GBR!

Well hats off to you for keeping the faith. You wouldn't know it by reading the boards this year, but I'm usually very optimistic about Husker basketball. I think I picked us to finish either 3rd or 4th in last year's preseason rank the Big 12 contest, which I think was higher than anyone except maybe mjohnson. But I've completely lost faith in Doc's ability to lead us to that elusive NCAA tournament bid. I'd love to be proven wrong, and for Doc to turn this program into a winner, I just don't see it happening.

I'll still root for him and the Huskers to win every time, and I hope that he stays for a while because he finally rights our sinking ship of a program. But I'm to the point where I just don't think he can pull it off anymore, and I think we need to bring in someone new to give it a try. Like I said I'd love ​to be wrong on this, but then I'd love to have next week's winning lotto numbers too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back