• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

You Know It's a Sad State of Affairs When.... (NU-IU Game Thread)

They didn't look good for quite a while, but they slowly fought back into it. I almost didn't notice Indiana's lead dwindling until suddenly it was 4, than 1 and then we had the lead with 9 or whatever seconds to go. Nice to see them get a big W.

damn it, damn it, damn it. I totally forgot about the game tonight..

Awesome win, wish I would have seen it.

I can't believe a thread wasn't started earlier. I started watching the game as soon as I got home. Huskers played really well tonight. Looking forward to seeing them in person in a couple weeks (for probably the first time in a few years) when they visit Northwestern.

Last edited:
They didn't look good for quite a while, but they slowly fought back into it. I almost didn't notice Indiana's lead dwindling until suddenly it was 4, than 1 and then we had the lead with 9 or whatever seconds to go. Nice to see them get a big W.

I thought that final desperation shot was going to go in. How much would that have sucked.

Huskers now 2-5 in the B1G and had a real shot to have beaten Wisky the other night.

Great win. Surprisingly the game was on in the bar I was at and I got to watch the game.
Good job Huskers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back