• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked EMBARRASSING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

Recruit
5 Year Member
I hate to say it, but I am completely embarrassed that Bo Pelini is our head coach! He is the face of our program and represents US and all things Nebraska. We can argue about wins/losses, but CLASS has to be accounted for somewhere.

Agree 100%. It is just getting harder and harder to support Bo, and a lot of it is because of the attitude and discipline of our team.

well I still haven't got on his bandwagon....never have liked his emotionless teams

I want Bo as our coach but also geting tired of his act, also upset that on the airial view at end of game half our guys ran to locker room and didnt go to midfield to shake hands--no matter what the outcome was show some class. Suh started that and I am tired of it.

I want Bo as our coach but also geting tired of his act, also upset that on the airial view at end of game half our guys ran to locker room and didnt go to midfield to shake hands--no matter what the outcome was show some class. Suh started that and I am tired of it.

It's not YMCA.....

DISGUSTING, TO SAY THE LEAST..........in every phase of the game, including emotionally and physically. This team, when adversity hits, has no clue what to do!!!

Guilty or not, Pelini's emotions, once again, work against us. The refs can take so much, whether they are wrong or not!

There is so much wrong with this team, it boggles the mind.

Sorry, but I am not sad..............I am not mad..............I am numb!!

TM is not the guy you want, under any sort of pressure. He is useless, period!!

In closing (enough has been said, already!!) discipline is not one of our strong suits, anymore; TO must be in a coma!! :(

Teams take on the mentality of their coach IMO. Pelini is tempermental so our team is temperamental. We have BIG problems if we don't turn it around next year.

Maybe some of you can call Roy Cantrall and have him pick up some tissues for you at WalMart.

I have never understod the bowl game mentality. If you aren't playing for or toward a championship, what's the point. This was a great game from my perspecticve to really evaluate how we stand up to another good program without anything really being on the line. I struggle to figure out if it is talent or teaching which is the weaker spot...with a couple of exceptions.
Bo always talks about execution and discipline and protecting the ball but for four straight years we have struggled with these lessons. Why is his message not getting through or why do these players do what they are asked to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back