• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nick Saben vs Gundy what a crock, btw Pinkel your a SEC homer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkel hated the Texas league and might as well get a parting shot in. I found it humorous because he has been so outspoken about the B12 and how it was poorly run. I wonder if OSU had played a B12 championship game if that would have tilted the computer stuff in OSU's favor.

Hopefully it would have and Nebraska/Colorado quietly get their parting shot in as well.

Last edited:

The SEC is a good ole boys club. This is not news.

Gary Pinkel completed his conference initiation when he got a DUI last month.

Bo had Nebraska at #16 along with the coaches from Bowling Green, Syracuse, and Saben from Alabama. The only coach that had us ranked higher was none other than... Steve Spurrior for South Carolina who had us at #15. Oh and Gary Anderson from Utah St. was the only coach that didn't rank us in the top 25.

I think he is correct a team loses by 3 to the top ranked team and a team loses to ISU. He doesn't owe Okie St. anything.

You have arbitrarily determined that the comparison between the two teams should be made only on the basis of one game, instead of their entire season. Bama's loss was better than OSU's loss. But OSU's 12 wins including many wins that were better than Bama's.

If you don't want to have to think and analyze, look only at each of their losses. If you want to, and are capable of, looking deeper, the picture changes.

See http://cfn.scout.com/2/1135504.html for example.

Edit: HIO beat me to it.

Last edited:
No he don't owe anybody nuthin. I am sayin ranking Stanford ahead of Okie State is pure BS. Same for Pinkle. Compare the loss of Okie to Stanfords, hell, compare the whole season between those two schools. This was done deliberate to hurt OSU going into the final ratings. I understand why Saben would rank Bama #2. He had no reason to rank OSU #4, being a conf champ, destroying OU. But now that I have said it, I am over it.

I think he is correct a team loses by 3 to the top ranked team and a team loses to ISU. He doesn't owe Okie St. anything.

No he don't owe anybody nuthin. I am sayin ranking Stanford ahead of Okie State is pure BS. Same for Pinkle. Compare the loss of Okie to Stanfords, hell, compare the whole season between those two schools. This was done deliberate to hurt OSU going into the final ratings. I understand why Saben would rank Bama #2. He had no reason to rank OSU #4, being a conf champ, destroying OU. But now that I have said it, I am over it.

There may be three teams in the Pac 12 better than OSU. We'll get a better idea on January 2.

well BAMA did play 5 ranked teams as well and lost to the number one team by three, okie lite lost to a unranked team

after a plane crashed K-I-L-L-E-D 2 of their colleagues. I'd have a hell of a time focusing on anything after that. You seem to not take this into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back