• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sam McKewon is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw last night on ESPN that Alabama only beat 3 teams with winning record this year. OSU beat 7. I agree with you, if bama and LSU play again and bama wins, they are 1-1 against each other for the season. How is it fair that bama gets a second chance to play LSU after a loss and LSU doesn't get that same chance?

That 3 wins against teams with winning records really stood out to me when I saw it.

Ok State was leading 17-7 in the Iowa State game. Hard to claim the news of the plane crash only affect second half.

did you watch the game...bama was the better tea?m[t/QUOTE]

Better where? Not special teams. I would call it a push on defense and probably on offense as well. Special teams lost the game for bama and last time I checked that's still a part of the team.

Last edited:
Ok State was leading 17-7 in the Iowa State game. Hard to claim the news of the plane crash only affect second half.

There's no way that they could have came out of the lockerroom on an emotional high and then ran out of gas, is there? I suppose you were probably in their heads to determine their psyche.

Good think we have you here to give definitive analysis on the best team in the country. Hell, we probably don't even need the BCS, 'Bama should be crowned today.

There's no way that they could have came out of the lockerroom on an emotional high and then ran out of gas, is there? I suppose you were probably in their heads to determine their psyche.

No I have hard time thinking this is an excuse for why they got beat...you are the one insinuating they were on the emotional high....these kids didnt give 2 craps about the womens hoops coaches they just were beat that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back