• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Quit harping on the INSIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskers57

Husker Fan
15 Year Member
WE WILL NOT, I REPEAT, WILL NOT BE IN THE INSIGHT SO ALL DISCUSSION ON THAT PARTICULAR BOWL IS MOOT AND A WASTE OF ALL OF OUR TIME!:mad:

didn't you just start an entire new thread on discussion of the insight bowl, 57? and this isn't a waste of our time? ;)

didn't you just start an entire new thread on discussion of the insight bowl, 57? and this isn't a waste of our time? ;)

I just needed to vent. the discussion of this bowl is so absurd. yes I'm guilty of starting a new thread but people can't get it through their thick skulls we are NOT going to the insight. apparently they don't have enough insight to see that!!!

I just needed to vent. the discussion of this bowl is so absurd. yes I'm guilty of starting a new thread but people can't get it through their thick skulls we are NOT going to the insight. apparently they don't have enough insight to see that!!!

How many people here do think still believe NU is going to the Insight? Is there any? If so, I have to believe it's a very small percentage.

harp.jpg

What time will we know we're headed to the Insight Bowl? Will BTN be announcing it first or will it be on the BCS show?
:sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back