• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Suh smacks tree fines and suspension my be in order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure how a car accident that didn't involve any intoxication is him doing something bad. It happens, and it's even more common when driving an older rear wheel drive vehicle. Glad he wasn't drunk, and glad no one was hurt.

Have any of you ever been involved in an accident? Lost control of a vehicle? Does that mean you need to get your crap together?

Fans who want to pile on the guy and jump to conclusions for no legitimate reason need to get it together. We must have the largest percentage of infallible fans in the country.

It's not hard to see that he needs to get it together. Not that this wasn't an "accident", but, it seems his judgement is askew.

I hit a cat the other night. My three year old told me that was not nice. I probably need an intervention as well.

Have any of you ever been involved in an accident? Lost control of a vehicle? Does that mean you need to get your crap together?

There have just been days I needed to get my crap together and it didn't involve an accident or anything. Just saying...:Biggrin:

Last edited:

SOOOOOOO!

If he was not DUI then what are we bitching about?

Unless he was texting but then that's ok as long as he called Mrs Cook afterwards!:stirthepot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back