• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Suh smacks tree fines and suspension my be in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
This accident is further proof that the dude is completely out of control. He needs to get some help ASAP before this spins completely out of control. :rolleyes:

Seriously...some of you need to get a grip and have an intervention...;)

Last edited:

why is he in portland...i know he is suspended but still get with your team

Oh I don't know but I did find out this about that Bum Suh!

"The 24-year-old Suh grew up in Portland and his parents still live there."

I hit a cat the other night. My three year old told me that was not nice. I probably need an intervention as well.

Assuming you're not saying you intentionally hit a cat, no, not an issue. But, there is a correlation between problems at work (in this case his NFL job) and behavior outside of work or at home. Not saying he's a head case, but, around the league that's the impression. Just say'n.

"driving a 1970 Chevy coupe"...

Nova? Impala? Corvette?

my money is on a chevelle and if it had an LS6 454 it is easy to see how things can get out of control pretty fast

this doesn't bode well for his Chrysler endorsement deal

Last edited:

for the record, he is from the portland area and was back hame with family. i quess that is not exceptable...if it was 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 he would not have been suspended, but we are in a flag football world now. he is clearly a little edgy, but to start believing the goon peception that is being created because he throws down a few 'untouchables'..urr i mean QB's, is off the mark. this little kick he throws down on a packer is the first thing i have seen him do that warrented a flag....chasing down cutler and giving him a 2 hand shove from behind(in bounds)? chasing down marion barber and grabing his dreads from behind to real him in should not and did not warrant a flag but is a good visual so its showed over and over....throwing down a qb (with the ball) and have his helmet fall off in the process? no facemask, not grabing the helmet, it was a bear hug...all this is the new NFL, not dirty play. this guy plays hard, has had no on/off the field issues that i am aware..(murder, dui, marijuana, drugs, steriods, domestic abuse, gun possession, dog fighting, armed robbery, drug trafficing, strip clubs, infidelity, child support, drive-by, gang bangin, effort, locker room liability.....

yet guys like brett favre, mike vick, ray lewis, plaxico burress, marvin harrison, adam jones, randy moss, TO, donavan mcnabb...have all been linked to the above list off discrectionary acts,are all guys that the NFL promotes as stars? how about we as husker nation....LP, johnny rodgers, christian peter, a list of coaches to remain nameless?

take in the hole picture folks before taking a stand....perhaps a few of ya'll are insiders and know more than i about the man, but if not, wait for real evidence before calling a man a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back