• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is Nebraska Insight Bowl Bound???

Status
Not open for further replies.
After doing a little surfing tonight on Huskers.com, I clicked on to the tickets page. On the page, they already have a link up for tickets to be purchased starting at 9pm on Sunday after the bowl selections are made. I clicked the link they provided and the Insight Bowl with logo is what appears.

Does the University already know where we are going???

I sure hope it is not to the Insight Bowl!!!!

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...inkID=huskers&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Hopefully this is a mistake of some sort, but my guess is that it is not. Yuck!

The only way NU falls to the Insight, is if Michigan doesn't get a 2nd BCS bid for the B1G. That would also likely mean that PSU would go to the Gator Bowl, and I have a hard time thinking Delaney wants PSU playing in a traditional New Year's Day bowl game.

The only way NU falls to the Insight, is if Michigan doesn't get a 2nd BCS bid for the B1G. That would also likely mean that PSU would go to the Gator Bowl, and I have a hard time thinking Delaney wants PSU playing in a traditional New Year's Day bowl game.

Welcome to the board.

:welcome:

Not sure Delaney will have anything to say about where the teams end up. My guess that if huskers.com has it on their website, going to the Insight seem very probable. I just hope its not true by some miracle. Worst case scenario for Nebraska imo.

I think we saw last year that conference officials can manipulate the bowl system. Still, the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking NU will wind up in the Insight. Talk about a let down. The only matchup in the Insight that would make the bowl worth it would be OU, and I doubt they fall that far (since the Insight is has the 3rd choice, after the BCS in the Big 12).

Last edited:
I wonder if that is the lowest bowl in the pecking order we've been assured will offer and invitation to us, based on the possible scenarios? Does make you wonder why they put anything up at all though.

Sorry Guys. :woohoo:I put in for Insight tickets. Not a Florida guy actually not an anywhere but Nebraska Guy but I am more willing to go to Arizona than Florida. I have family in Arizona and my brother lives in Vegas.

IMO this would be such a let down. WHY???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I already took the 2nd off of work. Makes you wonder what kind of money gets tossed around. You read all the articles and outback and capital one bowl officials say its hard to beat the nebraska traveling party. If this is a letdown bowl it will be just like holiday last year.

This scenario will save me a ton of money. The only way I could see this remotely as a positive is if we get and beat Texass and finally have scoreboard on them for awhile.

I wonder if that is the lowest bowl in the pecking order we've been assured will offer and invitation to us, based on the possible scenarios? Does make you wonder why they put anything up at all though.

I hope that is the case and they make a Florida game as I most likely will be going there. My bank account is pulling for the Insight Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back