• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This video made me think

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
This is the first time in a long time that we have truly scary looking Dlineman. Maybe since Suh/Crick. Difference is. We now have first string and second string guys that look the part.

One minor issue. The interviewer. Working for 1890. Wall full of adidas balls. Riley wearing adidas gear. And this dude is wearing ratty old Nikes. Really? Potentially the biggest contributor to the collective and you dis them on your show?

This is the first time in a long time that we have truly scary looking Dlineman. Maybe since Suh/Crick. Difference is. We now have first string and second string guys that look the part.

Princewell, RVP, Cam, Wallin, we have guys. I would venture we have double what we were getting in top good players, but we also have had two large classes. But again, that shows what should have been being done vs what is now being done.
It comes down to working whats out there, then working here once they get here. There's been a blitz of guys you might say, coming in, and instead of having patchwork just enough players, you have full deep classes that can play.

One minor issue. The interviewer. Working for 1890. Wall full of adidas balls. Riley wearing adidas gear. And this dude is wearing ratty old Nikes. Really? Potentially the biggest contributor to the collective and you dis them on your show?
One suggestion, get supplied for your reps. This is every bit Adidas fault unless the reps are and there's no code. That alone needs a call from Adidas.

One suggestion, get supplied for your reps. This is every bit Adidas fault unless the reps are and there's no code. That alone needs a call from Adidas.
Agree with these observations.

Interview content is fine... it's just that the overall production needs some attention to details... if they're looking to put out a polished product.

Along with the above comments... the audio could/should be better... especially on RVP's microphone (clipping/levels early on) which should have been checked and addressed prior to recording. RVP's mic seems pretty "hot" in that we can hear the "uhm-hms" and "ahs" from JB bleeding in, as well as other room/background noise. And the edit at 3:50 could've been better.

Perhaps I'm being a bit picky... I'm just trying to show that details do indeed matter in whatever you do.

Keep working to improve JB and team.

Last edited:
Good content... it's just that the overall production needs some attention to details... if they're looking to put out a polished product.

The audio could/should be better... especially on RVP's microphone (clipping/levels early on) which should have been checked and addressed prior to recording. RVP's mic seems pretty "hot" in that we can hear the "uhm-hms" and "ahs" from JB bleeding in, as well as other room/background noise. And the edit at 3:50 could've been better.

Perhaps I'm being a bit picky... I'm just trying to show that details do indeed matter in whatever you do.

You aren't. The staff demands excellence, it should be the standard imo

Agree with these observations.

Interview content is fine... it's just that the overall production needs some attention to details... if they're looking to put out a polished product.

Along with the above comments... the audio could/should be better... especially on RVP's microphone (clipping/levels early on) which should have been checked and addressed prior to recording. RVP's mic seems pretty "hot" in that we can hear the "uhm-hms" and "ahs" from JB bleeding in, as well as other room/background noise. And the edit at 3:50 could've been better.

Dude 100% there with you. If you want to be taken as a professional organization. Act like it. There is a reason that Chic fil a is so respected. They train their employees to be professional. Go to Mcds now days and you feel like they give no respect to the customers. Chik Fila they are required to say. "It is my pleasure" when they are thanked. Act professional be treated professional.

Sorry a bit off track but hopefully you get my point.

In fairness they released a new video with Polar bear. The interviewer had on some casual boots. So neither Nike or Adidas. I am OK with that. Not an adidas competitor.

Dude 100% there with you. If you want to be taken as a professional organization. Act like it. There is a reason that Chic fil a is so respected. They train their employees to be professional. Go to Mcds now days and you feel like they give no respect to the customers. Chik Fila they are required to say. "It is my pleasure" when they are thanked. Act professional be treated professional.

Sorry a bit off track but hopefully you get my point.
You been to Burger King in the last 3 years …. I haven’t cause their customer service sucks. Very very unprofessional. Being Professional IT MATTERS. They have lost this customer. That goes with any and all organizations.

Last edited:
You been to Burger King in the last 3 years …. I haven’t cause their customer service sucks. Very very unprofessional. Being Professional IT MATTERS. They have lost this customer. That goes with any and all organizations.

Many in my area have closed in the last couple of years. They had a pretty good ad campaign going with the BK Have it Your Way commercials but it isn’t translating.

Many in my area have closed in the last couple of years. They had a pretty good ad campaign going with the BK Have it Your Way commercials but it isn’t translating.
Don’t get me wrong I LOVED THE FOOD. But the service sucked. The only way things will change is if they lose customers…. I’m just one dude …. Not much impact …. But they aren’t getting my business

Does News Channel Nebraska work for the 1890 Collective? They might have helped organize the interview, but that doesn't necessarily mean he works for them, the athletic department or the university. If I was a reporter, I certainly wouldn't be running out to buy a pair of Adidas shoes just so I could make the school's sponsor look good on TV.

Does News Channel Nebraska work for the 1890 Collective? They might have helped organize the interview, but that doesn't necessarily mean he works for them, the athletic department or the university. If I was a reporter, I certainly wouldn't be running out to buy a pair of Adidas shoes just so I could make the school's sponsor look good on TV.
Only thing I could find is a collaboration of the Big Red Rally between NCN and 1890

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back