• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Offensive guard Micah Mazzccua is N (previously from Florida & Baylor) Update: Starting OG at UF

A very good problem to have competition for who gets to start next year. Also this allows the opportunity for the younger players to learn and earn waiting their turn in the pipeline. Good for next year and the year after as well long after Micah gets to the NFL. This allows us to be much improved next year and give our impressive young line a chance to develop into a line that truly dominates the line of scrimmage. Good for next, great for future years.
Not sure if you new you were a poet but you achieved it.

He'll be at spring practice correct? In the OWH article it said he had to graduate to transfer and be immediately eligible, so I'm confused. I didn't realize how well he graded out on PFF. Great get!!

This guy is going to play a big role for us this yr, and doin spring practice with the team is the launching pad for him. With all his SEC starts as experience…. Gotta keep him healthy

I'd be surprised if Piper is coming back next year or, at minimum, won't play much. I view Mazzccua as either a complete replacement for him or a significant depth piece behind Evans-Jenkins.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back