• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State new OC

Not sure if anyone posted this but they are not happy with Day.

Keeping up with the Joneses? I just remember the reaction when their qb dumped them. They have a great qb coming in and he wasn't an Obrien recruit, meaning the current qb coach had his hands in that despite osu angst.

Ryan Day and OSU are clearly the off season leaders in change at the top.

They are my choice for winning the play offs in 2024 based on what they have done so far.

Impressive response to losing only ONE game in 2023 :)
Still no solid known qb. Lose a ton at wr. Their D was outstanding though, not sure who's returning there

Both rookies. I expect a lot from DR, and he's as good as those two, but its a lot to expect, and I've I've feeling Noland leaves.
They will be very good though

They'll have Will Howard as a stop gap this year until either Saylin or Noland is ready. OSU is doing just fine, and I think the O'Brien hire is a sneaky good move.

They'll have Will Howard as a stop gap this year until either Saylin or Noland is ready. OSU is doing just fine, and I think the O'Brien hire is a sneaky good move.
I don't see Howard as that good, not with their losses at wr. Last years qb was good but didn't exploit the top wr room in the country.
I see Howard as an upgrade, but the wr room as a downgrade.

I just dont think they will have that it factor this year, could be wrong, and they've a got great chance of winning the Big, but not truly sold on them.
Harbaugh, love him or hate him under recruited osu and has owned them. Now they've gone out and bought some players, its hard building at that level, and its not replacing, its building in what they're trying to do.
They could pull it off, just not sold on them.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back