• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I came across this gem a while back. I saw Leo Kottke live at the Orpheum Theater in Omaha back in the late '70s, 30 years later I attended several Lyle Lovett concerts in Bend, OR. Great concerts...

I saw Kottke live at UNO's cafeteria 1980-ish. Phenomenal stage presence. I you haven't heard his and Mike Gordon's cover of Aerosmith's Sweet Emotion released in 2005, give it a spin.

Anyone "rediscover" bands you really didn't get into in the past but now you like/love? Hate to admit it but I'm really into Rush, Fleetwood Mac and 90's grunge (which I HATED in the 90's). Getting old is really weird.

Anyone "rediscover" bands you really didn't get into in the past but now you like/love? Hate to admit it but I'm really into Rush, Fleetwood Mac and 90's grunge (which I HATED in the 90's). Getting old is really weird.

I am like that with "some" Led Zeppelin songs.

Didn't really listen much to them when I was younger but have found some songs I really do like now.

1704853096800.jpeg

Leo is great. He took that Tom T Hall tune (Pamela Brown) and made it his. I have a double album (yes, LP) of his. And I happen to have that exact John Hiatt album also, CRR. I agree with your assessment of the song list, but some but some mighty good tunes on it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back