• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Preliminary Chubba Mea Culpa Acknolwedgement

dallasblackshirt

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
We just saw the best half of QB play we have had all year. Will it extend into the second half we will have to see

It is about time for those who adamantly professed that Chubba is awful and has no DNA connection to his brother need to get ready to open the mouth and eat dirt.

If you are lucky those of us supporting Chubba will be proven wrong in the second half but then you would have to root against the huskers.

Purdy clearly only wasn't playing because the groin injury was really bad. If he hadn't gotten injured, this season might have gone differently. He's a much better QB than both HH and Sims. Sims is almost certainly gone as a grad transfer, and HH should switch positions because he's not a Big Ten QB.

Bring in a portal QB to compete with Purdy for the starting job next season. Kaelin is QB #3.

We just saw the best half of QB play we have had all year. Will it extend into the second half we will have to see

It is about time for those who adamantly professed that Chubba is awful and has no DNA connection to his brother need to get ready to open the mouth and eat dirt.

If you are lucky those of us supporting Chubba will be proven wrong in the second half but then you would have to root against the huskers.
I personally do not think he is aweful but this is the offense Satt and Rhule want to run. It is flawed and we will be lucky to win.

Well the bar is pretty low to be the best QB this year. But yeah, I didn’t really think he had it in him. Especially the running.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back